Wilderness Clan/Group/Team War

Viralcow6

Ok i've been thinking of this for OVER a year, and was hoping RS would do this because it is so ingenious. But nothing happened.

I was thinking the fiting system in wildy would be something like the system in Diablo 2.

You can setup teams before you enter wildy- you cannot leave or join a team once you are in wildy. And, you can't attack anyone on your team.

This stops people from suddenly betraying and teaming in wildy, and can be a fun experience because I hate it when I'm at the edge of wildy wanting to fite someone but always there's 3-4 people who's on a team and won't let me even enter wildy, or being betrayed when going out to kill noobs...

I'm not so sure...

Don't get me wrong, being betrayed (especially in level 40 wilderness) can be a pain. I hate it as much as the next man. But it's also part of the package - one of the best things about RS PvP is that anything can happen. A lot of other games have done things like this to regulate it, and it's not as fun.

Interesting idea, but I don't want to tame the wilderness.

nic e idea. but the point of the wildy is not to go kill poeple....... its also to use tele grab of nats pisk up chaos, fight monsters, and so on and so on :wink: :|

wow, the purpose of the wildy is NOT to kill people.... -.-

anyway, join a clan or something that has a website, you won't be betrayed there.

Making people join clans before entering wouldn't stop teams already there, they would just destroy you without being able to hit each other. I agree with the people above, and i have been betrayed, someone was friendly at the hobgoblin mine, said they wouldn't attack and killed me with almost a full load. Teams would make resource forays more difficult

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

imagine a event is happening in a clan

a guy turns up late, but he is a clan leader, he HAS to join, and doesn't want to be attacked by his clan accidently! what can he do? order the clan back to lvl0 wildy to join them, take his chances, what?

you should be able to add people during wilderness, but both not be able to take them off, and not be able to join a team and loot (see below)

you could also perhaps merge this idea a tiny bit with the Runescape Party idea, and be able to challenge another group if you have 'Group Founder' position or something, but until the entire enemy group is killed, you cannot leave the wilderness except by death, or the Group Founders/remainders declaring peace (and the opponents accepting)

and idea i have to stop looting is that we could have as well as a skull, a 'Gift icon' that appears, showing that this player is currently on a 'Group Pickup counter'

the counter satrts when a group member picks up a fallen member's item/s. the game sends a signal to the player who owned the item IN THE GROUP YOU ARE IN (enemies cannot remain their stuff this way). the other player must either accept or decline. by accepting the person who died is teleported to the spot where they died, but cannot attack or be attacked by PLAYERS (but not monsters, who if they kill the player, make the player lose all but 2 of their regained items, as if they had a modified skull). the person who picked up the item has 40 minutes in/out of game to give it back. if they do not they are instantly skulled when they log back in for 40 minutes

the counter ends if the person who picked it up is killed

you like? i can improve

nadsiggeh2cw3.png