Your first ever time in the wildy as a noob

digitalstick

my fist time in the wildy,

i thought my steel armour would give me some measure of protection,

did'nt take long for some pure mage to find me.

well you can imagine , my noob self trying to sprint to the safety of varrock

all the while being called a nOOb!, well I of coused died

To this day (lvl91) I wear ranger gear(best magic def) into the wildy.

at lvl 40 something i always go into the wild exploring always checking out new things.

i didnt know that there was a f2p place with greaters until a year ago lol.

but yah thats my story

gds used to be the best pking spot .

The first time I ever died in the wildy was when I was something like lvl 16. One of my friends(he was lvl 24 or something) told me about this place where you could get big bones! So I got geared up in my black sq, blk mace, and I think some steel and armor. We got to somewhere like lvl 15 wildy when we got lost and stopped. We met this lvl 30 mage. We asked him if he wanted to come with us. He said yes and started following us. Then unexpectedly he started attacking me and I started running. I only got about 5 lvls before he killed me, picked up my stuff, and then killed my friend. I was so sad :cry: My friend had already gone before and got some b bones in his bank so he gave 1 to me. I kept it for months until I learned it was only worth 300gp. So I buried it. :XD:

wartortlelove.jpg

I've been playing for almost a year and have only been in the wildy three times.

The first time (I'm f2p) I was looking at the TIP.IT map and decided to go to the far NW corner will all my food and stock up on cosmic runes. Put on my studded leather and coif, 20 meat pies and walked up the far west side of the map. Hung out running back and forth between a safe spot and the cosmic respawn for a bout an hour and gathered about 200 cosmic runes. Came back. No problems at all. Didn't even see another player on the map.

Second time was to get my planks for Dragon Slayer.

Third time was a return trip for more cosmic runes.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

my first time was when i was lvl 20, a lvl 35 tried to lure me into the wildy by asking me to help him kill a monster,

well after being duped, ignoring the danger signs, and then still wanting to help him after he attacked me i managed to get away

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

I tried to sell apple pies in deep wildy. A guy came and killed me. I lost all me pies :cry:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

It was in RSC and my real life mate wanted to show me wild. He didnt kill me and the first time we went in I was too scared to go past beyond level 10 wilderness. I think I must have been 10-15 combat at the time. I was literally shaking.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |