Your first ever time in the wildy as a noob

digitalstick

When you were just a newcomer to runescape and it's your first time going into into the wilderness and you never knew what it is, what happened to you?

My first time in the wildy was back in RSC when everybody was with a rune 2h at level 1 wildy and you can't run until you fought for 3 rounds. I got slaughtered by someone when i was level 45 and lost full addy, which was pretty expensive comparing to now. After that, i avoided the wildy until a year ago.

So, what's your story?

zixiao123.png

died on lvl 45 by great demons, when i was like lvl 5, i kept calling him a noob. avoided wildy ever since. kinda emberrasing considering that i'm lvl 85 now and 1271 total

Same thing happened to me. got kille at low level(not sure which one just assume under twenty) Gone in their maybe three time since last year. When ever i went in and was killing someone bad. I got tripled teamed and almost died. Only time i go in now is to bone run.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i saw the warning sign and didnt bother to go in untiliresearched the wildy a bit. from then on, i never went in with more than 3 items. ever.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I went in there as level 7 for my first time, north of varrock. I came up to level 5 or something like that before a level 13 killed me :(

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Walked straight past the danger signs (RSC) and ignored the warning. Then I saw some black pkers attacking each other. I got freaked out and ran around till I finally found my way "out"

icecube7.jpeg

i was around lvl 20 got killed, now i only go mine in lvl 9 and take tele with me, pretty noobisch for a lvl 102, but i go with full zammy :P

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

I hate the wilderness - the first time I went in I knew what to expect but still ran around like a headless chicken when I got Pked. These days I only go in if I want a free teleport to Falador - and then I go in with no armour and an inventory full of tat (1 potato seed, an arrow shaft, a guam leaf, a beer glass, a sack, etc) and wait for someone to spend thousands on ancient magiks p00ning me for them... :twisted:

jiggeryqua.png

I was scared of the wildy, and never went in until RS2, when I had 44 ranging with green dragonhide chaps and vambraces, studded body, maple longbow, and 300 bronze arrows. I also had a few salmon for food. I decided to team with another ranger. He was about my level. We went into level 5 wildy, and he asked me my range level. He called me noob, and killed me. It turned out his range was about 65. Since then, I haven't gone Pking.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Back in RSC, I went to collect some bronze arrows but after collecting them for a few minutes some guy turned up in Addy full & r2h i think, he wasn't able to kill me in the first 3 rounds & I managed to tele. :XD:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

didnt took anything and i was around lvl 20... i just walked north but carfuly... i ran like crazy south when i saw another person... after that i walked north and north till i saw the altar... after that i looked on the map and i was like... aagh im near at the end of the wilderness! walked back... watched some ppl fighting with a skull above there head (didnt know why they had 1) then a lvl 35 walked by and sad: peace! after he was next to me he sad: no peace! and killed me with 2 or 3 hits with his r2h...

(i dont know the lvl details so dont flame that a lvl 35 cant wear r2h blablabla)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

First time for me was when I had just bought full rune, and my friend asked me to go in with him. I was lvl 48 at the time and for some reason I brought my full rune with me #-o . We killed a lvl 21 easy, but then I lost my friend and then got killed by a high lvl mage. I couldn't teleport as I was only lvl 1 magic. :lol:

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Was almost 3 years ago in RS classic...

I didn't know what I was doing... Someone attacked me and I couldn't get away because of that 3 hit round rule...

I tried to walk away when I got the chance but the guy called me a choob.

I reported him, and guess what, I got a warning from Jagex. :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

level 16 i was walking north of varrock and started seeing all these skulled people :ohnoes: then i see someone level 46(thought that was high lol) saying "starting clan nonooobs"

i said "i am not a noob"

he said "you can join if you can kill a person"

i attacked someone and lost my steels...

StarViv.png

i had full mith when i came in. forgot what lvl i was though i saw a guy same lvl as me and i attacked him. he ran deep into wild then stopped and like 5 rangers and 3 mages starts slughtering me. :( :( never went in wild ever since

bannerkc5.png

N0valyfe an idol to some, a great player to many, and a true runescaper to all

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Uff...first time in wildy:

I was a humble level 15 in full steel, wandering through unknown lands, somehow I reached the black knights castle and a L33 black knight started attacking me >.< I ran north until it stopped and logged out, then I told my friends by msn that I got lost, and didn't knew where I was, we tryed to guess where in the world did I ended, I didn't dared to log in again until someone was ready to help me so we had to use what I remembered to see in the way, after a while I remembered that I crossed an ice mountain on the way there and they finally could tell me where did I ended.

Some friends went then, but I had gotten more to the north than I though and I was in the wilderness >> But we could return safely, passed by the monastery and took a few photos :P

It wasn't that bad after all xP

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard