Pest Control - Need serious update.

Killsw1tch

Ever played Pest Control? You just found out you only need 72 points for 99 attack! Oh man, so here is your choices: Trade 1 by 1 points for 15 minutes, or get those extra 28 points and have to click once! Wow.

So my point is, how about a "X Points" option? No need to go into detail and waste my time editing a screen just to show how a simple "X Points" option would look like. This would be simple to add into the game taking little or no effort, satisfying many Pest Controllers :wink:. If there is, in some odd way, Jagex has placed only 1 point and 100 points options in, can someone let me know what darned reason they did it for?

Summing it up, a "X Points" option would greatly make loads of Runescape players just a little bit more happier. How about it?

P.S - More than likely someone has posted something similar, if not the same, idea as this. If they have and I am missing it, let me know or if a mod sees this, close please.

Discuss starts now.

Proud owner of Fire Cape since 83 Combat and only 72 range.

Eventhing need a X button, droping, smithing, etc. Most of the skills have it already.

I support.

Thanks guys.

I myself have been PC'ing the last week and I find it fast and fun, towering over any other way of raising combat. I have still have not yet thought up a reason they haven't put X in for awhile.

Proud owner of Fire Cape since 83 Combat and only 72 range.