Thread @ chat censor.

FooK-A-Ji

A simple password such as "woodcut" doesnt "cut it" haha.

That is something I can agree with. I've chosen a pass for my main RS account that is so incomprehensible by other people that my account is never worth trying to attack. Also, I'm only F2P, so there's nothing in there worth getting to. :lol: ...

BTW, Fook-a-ji, you need to fix your thread title. I don't know who noticed it was misleading, I know I didn't report it, but I would fix it before something worse happens if I were you. :o :? ...

~Mr. Devnull

Devnull, I have some links for you

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=de ... gle+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... tnG=Search

That is something I can agree with. I've chosen a pass for my main RS account that is so incomprehensible by other people that my account is never worth trying to attack. Also, I'm only F2P, so there's nothing in there worth getting to. :lol: ...

BTW, Fook-a-ji, you need to fix your thread title. I don't know who noticed it was misleading, I know I didn't report it, but I would fix it before something worse happens if I were you. :o :? ...

~Mr. Devnull

Being f2p isnt the same as worthless. :?

Many many things aren't censored, which makes my flaming more interesting and stragetic :)

I even have accounts with the words poosy in them :D

Yay me stick it to jagex :)

I don't play runescape anymore and I'm happy about that :D Flyleaf Owns. I'm a christian. I listen to rock/christian rock.

Decyfer Down and Common Yet Forbidden are awesome, check them out.

holy crap fook, i remember you from way way way back, my bro was friends with you, i didnt know you personally :P by chance do u remember spilk188?

My name in RS has never and i doubt ever will be uncensored. Its pretty lame when people try and say my name and I dont notice cuz all I see is *****

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Many many things aren't censored, which makes my flaming more interesting and stragetic :)

I even have accounts with the words poosy in them :D

Yay me stick it to jagex :)

I got the username "mothafuqqa" :lol:

holy crap fook, i remember you from way way way back, my bro was friends with you, i didnt know you personally :P by chance do u remember spilk188?

My name in RS has never and i doubt ever will be uncensored. Its pretty lame when people try and say my name and I dont notice cuz all I see is *****

Ya man sure I remember Spilk, we talked alot way long time ago hehe. say hi.

~Mr. Devnull

Devnull, I have some links for you

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=de ... gle+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... tnG=Search

oooooooooooooooooooo banta lool

A simple mistake maybe?

Yeah the censor is very annyoing, some one on these forums has a piccy of one of Jagex mod's complaining about the censor. :D

MAK

On the side, and a little off-topic:

Well, I waited a few days to respond. I still find your want to make me look at those very funny. :lol: I'm surprised you think I lack humor or for that matter can't understand a joke. You *should* have read my post better... See the laughing face? :wink: :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I wonder if you can say "forget it" in chat now? or any other word combos that might be imppropriate words with a space between them if you only took the last/first couple letters. And maybe bass isnt censored anymore either. I should probably just log in and check it myself.

Lagatag.png

A long time ago, (this is a bit off topic) I saw someone who said,'I still have to fini[cabbage].' O:) I wonder how that got through? :lol:

By the way shame for you peeps who don't get to say your names!

EDIT: By the way the [cabbage] is supposed to be 'finish it' without the space inbetween. OMG!

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

A long time ago, (this is a bit off topic) I saw someone who said,'I still have to [cabbage].' O:) I wonder how that got through? :lol:

By the way shame for you peeps who don't get to say your names!

EDIT: By the way the [cabbage] is supposed to be 'finish it' without the space inbetween. OMG!

Yes, "finish it" should be say-able now. But i see what stupid thing bleeped it before. The phrase contains the pieces for a word I ain't saying here...! :o

BTW, I was speaking with a buddy of mine last night, and for some reason, the first letter of their name got bleeped, without anything else getting bleeped, and I have no idea why. :-k It doesn't happen in any other combinations, so I am really puzzled. :?

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

yea if your pass is woodcut or something like that it would be your fault jagex tell you to make a pass that isn't a basic word and has a combination of letters and numbers, its basic knowledge use your head! :wall:

sigon4.png

*cough cough* They can't charge me for breaking into my own house *cough cough*