-=Money Production With Skills=- Volume 1.

1canadian1

Just a few things I'd like to point out:

1) I think you're overrating Veracs. At about 85+ attack, it's better to use Black Mask + Whip + Rune Defender than Veracs. Also, after 95+ attack, you may not even need the black mask. You can also use a Godsword, which has enough attack bonus to utterly destroy her defense, even in the second form.

2) 91 runecrafting doesn't just double profit. With Pure Essence at 110 GP, and Nature Runes at 270, you make 160 GP per nature rune of profit. After 91 runecrafting, you get 540 gp out of each essence, but the cost remains constant, making it 430 GP profit. That's ~2.68 times as much profit, and actually closer to 3 times than 2 times.

3) Most of your prices are out of date. Are they pre-GE prices? Also, I recommend you remove the methods that actually lose cash... like making gold ores into gold bars. A large part of the smithing table is useless.

4) You should mention the charos ring when you talk about mining gold. It makes banking the gold faster and cheaper.

Other than that, it seems like a fairly well written guide.

Just a few things I'd like to point out:

1) I think you're overrating Veracs. At about 85+ attack, it's better to use Black Mask + Whip + Rune Defender than Veracs. Also, after 95+ attack, you may not even need the black mask. You can also use a Godsword, which has enough attack bonus to utterly destroy her defense, even in the second form.

2) 91 runecrafting doesn't just double profit. With Pure Essence at 110 GP, and Nature Runes at 270, you make 160 GP per nature rune of profit. After 91 runecrafting, you get 540 gp out of each essence, but the cost remains constant, making it 430 GP profit. That's ~2.68 times as much profit, and actually closer to 3 times than 2 times.

3) Most of your prices are out of date. Are they pre-GE prices? Also, I recommend you remove the methods that actually lose cash... like making gold ores into gold bars. A large part of the smithing table is useless.

4) You should mention the charos ring when you talk about mining gold. It makes banking the gold faster and cheaper.

Other than that, it seems like a fairly well written guide.

*points to the date of this guide* I think that answers your question.

228996.png

Verac's is more useful than Dharok's for the mole, as you can get more accurate hits before it burrows.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Good work! Its nice but

Fury gone down to under 4mil

Fury Crafting: You can do Free Fury Crafting. 25k+Onyx for Fury. YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d make easy gp off that or buy the Uncut/Cux Onyx for 4.5M-4.6M, make the fury, sell for 4.9M and an easy 300k-400k profit right there off ONE. Level 87 magic level needed to enchant into amulet of fury or ring of stone.

Other Jewellery: Duel Rings were mentioned. Ring of Recoils make roughly 300gp per ring, Ring of forging makes roughly 2,000gp per ring and so on. Whatever ring you thinkÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s make best profit and keepÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s you happy, then your choice. But the higher the gem, the higher the magic level to enchant.

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

• 4 weeks later...

good job, i hadent thought of any of the crafting ideas. the fletching section should have its prices updated, but appart from that an excelent guide

Madness is the logical adaptation to an illogical world

Nobody is perfect.

I am nobody