~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Like bumper car :shock:

I may try Greaters when I get to like 68 or so, then I'll be able to do better. For now its still Lessers though :wink:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually Ranged tonight :shock: I didn't keep track of the exact xp, but I'm about 27k from 64. I'll either get it tomorrow night or Saturday morning, depending on if I have plans or not.

65 by Sunday though! \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

erksealofapproval.jpgI order you to put this into your main post.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'll find a place for it next time I update teh main post :wink:

G'nite Tip.it :mrgreen:

Awww missed you tonight.

My bed called me for an hours nap, and that turned into 3hours. By the time I logged back in you have gone. *cries*

Oh well looks like my lack of presence helped you keep focused, so well done. :-w

:thumbsup: <3:

shey.png

Like bump ::'

I just got home from the gym. Gonna shower and then I'm going out with some friends for dinner. I'll be back late tonight :mrgreen:

Well, I got back much later than expected. Did 3 rounds of Trouble Brewing with Shey, Queeny, and Leesters, then went and hung out in Edge. I was way too tired to Range, I'll get 64 tomorrow though \'

Also I promised Shey I'd go to Pyramid Plunder with her when she's done with Wc, and then she gave me a Pharoah Scepter :shock: <3: Better do some Thieving work... ::'

Your bank aint that bad, Chicken and zammy skirt ftw!

Grtz in 64 ranging!

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

not that bad of a bank...when'd you get dat sceptre? <3:
Shey gave me the Sceptre after I promised to go to Pyramid Plunder and raise Thieving with her when she's done with her Woodcuttin goal <3: Its soo hawt (and fully charged) \'

Mmmk I r back. Went out to lunch and then to the gym. Lots more to do tonight, maybe even get 65 Ranging (very unlikely) :XD:

\'

Goodnight everyone. I feel very tired for some reason, and I'm going to get some rest. I'll get 65 Ranging tomorrow ::'

G'nite

Ugh... homework time <.< I should be on in a few hours, gonna get 65 Ranging today (I hope) ::'

I don't feel the urge to Range today, so instead I'm working on getting doubles of items to make my bank more organized. I'm currently working on doubles of Monkey Greegrees and M-Speak Ammy. I just have to make another Karamja Monkey Greegree and the Ammy, then I'll have doubles of all of them \'

Might do some Ranging tonight...

Updated some sections. I'm takin a small break at the moment, be back on tonight for some Rangin' :wink:

I'll cya there Sheyy :wink: <3:

As for my goals, I'm 17k xp from 65 Ranging. Also, I've began Hero's Quest to make my Rune Mining easier, since I'll have a need for lots of money soon in the future. I know what people say about Rune Mining in the Hero's Guild, but when your only options are there or level 46 Wilderness, you know which one to choose ::'

I've done the Fire Feather, I'll do the Lava Eel tonight, and I have a Phoenix Partner from the GES, so if he's on tonight I can beat the Quest \'