The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

Choices Choices...Go with your GF to the cinemas and other places or stay indoors for 3 hours getting a virtual cape...I think I know what I would choose ::' :XD: :thumbsup:

Let me guess... you would choose the cape? :P

I didn't know Muggi, but too bad he won't be around to update the guide he created. :|

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choices Choices...Go with your GF to the cinemas and other places or stay indoors for 3 hours getting a virtual cape...I think I know what I would choose ::' :XD: :thumbsup:

Let me guess... you would choose the cape? :P

I didn't know Muggi, but too bad he won't be around to update the guide he created. :|

XD I'd go with girl :P

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I'm with you, but no more space in siggy =(

Lol go rock! and Mj...No, just no lol.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I went in again.

Made it to Jad with a ton of pots left.

Got all my switches right.

Got killed anyway. There really is a prayer bug. I remember in the past there have been complaints about "prayer lag", but I thought it was just people switching slow. I know that I had the correct icon over my head each time it hit me, but each time it hit me. Oh well, I'm proud to say it took 3 hits to kill me 8-) .

Think I'll give the caves a rest for awhile...

I went in again.

Made it to Jad with a ton of pots left.

Got all my switches right.

Got killed anyway. There really is a prayer bug. I remember in the past there have been complaints about "prayer lag", but I thought it was just people switching slow. I know that I had the correct icon over my head each time it hit me, but each time it hit me. Oh well, I'm proud to say it took 3 hits to kill me 8-) .

Think I'll give the caves a rest for awhile...

Easy come, easy go. Better luck next time though.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

Hey, big thanks to Muggi for the guide. :D

I had the ideal setup for everything, but the following

Ava accumulator

Snakeskin Boots

Recoil Ring

Also I used a Rune crossbow + unholy book + 1k Emerald bolts (e).

Had an dditional 5/10 crystal bow in inv to attack 90s if they were behind 360s that were behind 180s :shock:

My very FIRST try on fight caves with this guide, got to Jad, and died, heh.

SECOND attempt, and the firecape was mine. :]

And there is a safespot, dunno if it's been said, in the sw corner by a skeleton. It protects from all spawns BUT the sw one.

anyways thanks again, EXCELLENT guide, updated or not. :P

haha yes, first post woo, not exactly new, just mooched of AOW for a good while 8-)

Hey, big thanks to Muggi for the guide. :D

I had the ideal setup for everything, but the following

Ava accumulator

Snakeskin Boots

Recoil Ring

Also I used a Rune crossbow + unholy book + 1k Emerald bolts (e).

Had an dditional 5/10 crystal bow in inv to attack 90s if they were behind 360s that were behind 180s :shock:

My very FIRST try on fight caves with this guide, got to Jad, and died, heh.

SECOND attempt, and the firecape was mine. :]

And there is a safespot, dunno if it's been said, in the sw corner by a skeleton. It protects from all spawns BUT the sw one.

anyways thanks again, EXCELLENT guide, updated or not. :P

haha yes, first post woo, not exactly new, just mooched of AOW for a good while 8-)

Grats on the cape. I gave up :P I'm working on 99 thieving then 99 firemaking. Then maybe If I'm still playing I'll prolly go for it.

[hide=my set up]goodenough-1.jpg[/hide]

worked! i had well over enough pots to kill em. but then i got 4 hit!

:wall: :wall:

then this.

[hide=close!!]ph4il3d4773mpt.jpg[/hide]

CLOSE! but i give up :( costs alot for a cape :wall:

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

doesn't cost that much...And P pots?

untitled6kv7.gif

DOESN"T COST ALOT!??? Dude, it cost me like 3m for a couple attempts... :wall: -.-

What were you using? Bolt racks?

untitled6kv7.gif

where can i download the techno music from the Pure Method - various waves by U A E X Pker video onto my ipod? its kew :D

Where?...Well any download site/program really... <.<

untitled6kv7.gif

DOESN"T COST ALOT!??? Dude, it cost me like 3m for a couple attempts... :wall: -.-

What were you using? Bolt racks?

Ugh no, but the C bows charges took up a lot of cash. Let me see 900k first charge, another 700k the next and so on. The pots add up to.... <.<

Oh, rune c bow and mith bolts is better though XD and cheaper.

untitled6kv7.gif

I dont know if any 1 but muggi can answer this, but... I have a question. Since i have 99 range + 99 def, i think im going to use the ranging method with a rune crossbow. But instead of using the unholy book, i was thinking of using a fully charged dragon fire shield. I know that it has -5 range bonus, but i dont think it matters much since i have 99 range anyways.

Question is simple: Could i use a fully charged dragonfire shield instead of a unholy book?

I dont know if any 1 but muggi can answer this, but... I have a question. Since i have 99 range + 99 def, i think im going to use the ranging method with a rune crossbow. But instead of using the unholy book, i was thinking of using a fully charged dragon fire shield. I know that it has -5 range bonus, but i dont think it matters much since i have 99 range anyways.

Question is simple: Could i use a fully charged dragonfire shield instead of a unholy book?

If your planning on using the Dragonfire just a heads up but I'm 99.9% sure it doesn't work on any fight cave monsters that matter.

If it's for the def stats I see no point with 99 def when I did fine with 75 my first attempt.

untitled6kv7.gif

If your planning on using the Dragonfire just a heads up but I'm 99.9% sure it doesn't work on any fight cave monsters that matter.

If it's for the def stats I see no point with 99 def when I did fine with 75 my first attempt.

Yea, i was thinking on using the dragonfire on jad so i could kill him faster. Once, and if i get one, ill try it out and see. But thanks anyways :)

No problemo :)

untitled6kv7.gif

thank you for your guide, got to jad and messed up on prayer twice in a row for a death lol.

tryin again 2nite tho :-X

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Just did the caves again.

I took 2k addy bolts, 1.8k mith, 50 dragon(e) bolts.

I picked up all bolts till 360 180s and i had 1.6k mith and ~1.5k addy left @ Jad. Dragon bolts worked well, but i didnt mention a hit over 30, so i cant say they rip him off, then when i had 20 bolts left i switched to addy because i didnt want to box with Jad if i run out of ammo.

Healers healed him to full hp, and i killed him with addy bolts without problems.

Btw got hit a 50 once, I managed to lure him south of Italy Rock, then i lured healers to north (only 2, others were stuck behind him) When I killed them, i switched to range pray,and when i come back to Jad he hit me a 50, That wasnt range attack, because i had range pray ON, but it was as fast as range attack.

PS I recorded that fight, now i m editing it, Ill edit my post with a Link to DL.

PPS. Nothing really hard with new movement system, Almoast every 360 got stuck behind rock and i could switch my prayer off, or turn ranged if i got 90s.

VERY EASY.

Video link (200mb)

http://files.filefront.com/Firecapewmv/ ... einfo.html

Used 2 stratagies on him, 1-st Luring Healers, 2nd - Killing Jad while healers are on you.

Watching prefered :D