A W.I.P.

R4my

If there is a sword going through the foremost guy, he should be dead or at least bleeding. The guy with the black hair has very noticable hand/arm problems. His right hand looks completely unnatural, and his left is twice as big as it should be. You need to either add platemail to his arms (like the other guy) or chainmail, at the moment it looks really weird. Your basic anatomy is quite well compared to some of these other WIPs I've seen lately. Linework is very neat, as well. You did a good job so far, other than those minor mistakes. Keep up the good work, I hope to see this finished soon. :D

Kuroi Ame

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

That's pretty good. The only thing that seems off are the arms. It reminds me of noodles...

Erm, anyways don't forget that people have joints and don't just "curve". And pretend someone was wrapping their arms around something. The hand doesn't suddenly curve around it. Just something to think about, but i like it so far. :D

It still keeps amazing me that the guy getting stabbed just stands there still when he gets run through? I mean, that If someone would stab me with a sword I would atleast twitch in shock or make at least some movement.

I'd suggest you to make some bigger event to the background, like a clan war or something, as that stabbing scene looks like they are hiding from something.

Yay, at last someone uses the real runite color, not cyan.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

It still keeps amazing me that the guy getting stabbed just stands there still when he gets run through? I mean, that If someone would stab me with a sword I would atleast twitch in shock or make at least some movement.

I'd suggest you to make some bigger event to the background, like a clan war or something, as that stabbing scene looks like they are hiding from something.

Yay, at last someone uses the real runite color, not cyan.

I'm gonna make like 3 of his friends looking for him on the background.