how would you feel if you became a player mod ?

FleurK

I would jump at the chance of becoming a player mod, though i think if i got the mail i might be so excited i would click decline :wink:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it seems every second person that has posted in this topic is a player mod... lol jagex dont get desperate :lol: :lol: or are the autoers to much for you guys these days :-k

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Here is a pic of me with a F2p , low level mod (the lowest i've ever seen)

lvl9modkp2.png

He/she also lives in Singapore too :) :) same as me

i said hi to her at edge the other day.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

I would be so happy.

It would be like this.

Me in minning guild

"Hi everyone"

where did everyone go!

looks like more coal for me!

Short version

Become a mod, Speak. and ZAM half the minners are gone.

Wow, you play on the worst worlds. In the mining guild there's only like 2 autoers at a time (out of about 9-12 people)

Becoming a player mod is one of my goals actually. I report macros/autotalkers/scammers etc.

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Wow, I think I'd be shocked and and estatic at the same, but most likely will fall out of my chair if I ever get that invitation from Jagex. And they've made really good decision as to who they picked as mods, all the mods I know are very kind players. *thumbs up*

102+ combat

I would be so happy.

It would be like this.

Me in minning guild

"Hi everyone"

where did everyone go!

looks like more coal for me!

Short version

Become a mod, Speak. and ZAM half the minners are gone.

Wow, you play on the worst worlds. In the mining guild there's only like 2 autoers at a time (out of about 9-12 people)

Becoming a player mod is one of my goals actually. I report macros/autotalkers/scammers etc.

Lol it was supposed to be a bit of an exaggeration, but I think you have the idea. Besides it applies more to woodcutting then minning anyway. Hey I might acutaly try cutting some yews for once if I was a mod.

I have a lot of mod friends, some like it and some don't.

I think I would like to be a mod, especially because of that cool little crown near your name. Also, no one can ignore what you say. :P

It would be awesome to be a level 3 mod... :pray:

I'd feel exactly the same as now.

Need reporting tips - you can check out my link on the bottom... You may think you know all the reporting tricks (I though so too), but there's lots! And more can be added to the guide below too if you want to suggest some :P

skirtsigog1.jpg

Common sense isn't common.

drugtestlokisv5.png

hey

i'm a player mod in runescpae! lol \' \' IF any of you r player mods too and wanna be friends :D pm me on this site and i'll add u.

Sorry for the quick spam

You would add people just because they're a mod... How sad. Don't you judge a person by their character, not all mods are good you know...

skirtsigog1.jpg

Common sense isn't common.

drugtestlokisv5.png

hey

i'm a player mod in runescpae! lol \' \' IF any of you r player mods too and wanna be friends :D pm me on this site and i'll add u.

Sorry for the quick spam

You would add people just because they're a mod... How sad. Don't you judge a person by their character, not all mods are good you know...

But she didn't say "I will only add pmods." Maybe hyperbabe's a new mod and need some mod friends to turn to for guidance. Don't be so quick to judge.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

my friend became a mod about 3 months ago and was recently banned beause jagex said someone knows his pass, not only that no one did know his password, he was a honest player that was about 2mil away from getting his hard earned phat. jagex is banning thair loyal players and leaving the scammers..

main: diss_b3_wong

status on main: hacked 06/08/06

Well, seeing as I am a player moderator, I obviously accepted. After being one for about.....nine months I don't think I could ever go back lol. Yea, sure, it can be a pain at times, especially with some wise guy player, but I'd never quit (willingly that is) :P .

Gone Fishin'

• 2 weeks later...
I asked a mod what his reaction was when he became a mod (He's level 112) and he told me he thought it was pretty kool and he was happy to see it. He was a mod at lvl 106.

:lol:

could u pm me in game what his name is if u can ?

i'd feel good. I would realy like to become a player mod, but I already know it's going to take months before im eligable (being that i never, EVER see a f2p mod under the lvl of at least 85) Did you accept?

Are you f2p or p2p

I saw a lvl 3 F2P skiller in world 3 Varrock East Bank that was a mod, and a lvl 27 F2P Pker in world 5 Pking that was a mod. Your combat level doesn't determine whether you are chosen or not.

linktipitsigfb1.png