And the Winner is...

Dalcyte

Lol. There is NO strategy to rock paper scissors. It's 99% luck. That's what makes this tournament so great!

I don't agree. Replace yourself in the thoughts of your opponent. What will he think now? If you are good in it, you can know almost always what the opponent is going to do. Don't flame me :P

But a sport? No. This should just be a tournament in Japan where they all have this stupid, but funny tournaments.

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

i can imagine the post championship interview

"Yeah, it was really tough, i was thinking all night, rock..paper..or scissors. It was really tough, i just couldnt make up my mind. I finally decided on the last shot, i needed to go rock. It was really tough, i rode Paper all the way mixing in some Scissors, but i think Rock was the right choice."

hey it's arctic...hasn't been around for a while. yeah it is somewhat like that, but it was scissors not rock as the final throw. You can see it on youtube, check out worldrps for more stuff.

What are you talking about! This sport is great! It does take a lot of skill. I knew that when it came down to the 2 oldest people in our Rock'Ums (RPS) contest at our cottage. We were the smartest ones there. :lol: it's about doing the opposite of what you think your opponent thinks you're gunna do.

People aren't very good at being random, everyone will have a playing style... So if you repeat the game enough times, eventually the person who is better at reading the other person's playing style will win.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Will there be rockpaperscissor online games too?

Now that requires skills. 8-)

There is.

Or did you mean online as in MMORPS? I sometimes play RPS with a friend on webcam. :P

i can imagine the post championship interview

"Yeah, it was really tough, i was thinking all night, rock..paper..or scissors. It was really tough, i just couldnt make up my mind. I finally decided on the last shot, i needed to go rock. It was really tough, i rode Paper all the way mixing in some Scissors, but i think Rock was the right choice."

"I'd like to thank my right hand for.. just being there and doing as I asked. If I asked rock, boy he sure would give the best darn rock he could. I think my only let down was my paper technique, it just wasn't as paperish as it could be, but luckily I never played against a 'rock'er."

knkcopy.jpg

Hah, I remember me and a friend trying to figure out a surefire win to win RPS in our spanish class few years ago in high school. It got really complex, because we were trying to think ahead some 5-10 steps to figure out what someone would do incase you did some move. It was...sad, really.