power cord not long enough - no extension cords?

____

I'm not wrong. You can't proove if light is a particle or a wave, it behaves as both.
Light?... i thought u were talking about appha radiation?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm not wrong. You can't proove if light is a particle or a wave, it behaves as both.

Classic denial. Claim you aren't wrong and then go off on a completely unrelated tangent.

Just drop it before you make yourself look like any more of an idiot. :?

Microwave != alpha ray != light

Classic denial. Claim you aren't wrong and then go off on a completely unrelated tangent.

Just drop it before you make yourself look like any more of an idiot. :?

Microwave != alpha ray != light

I dont think you quite understood my post, re-read it.

Its quite clear that you have realised you are wrong but because you have been arguing so strongly you are now claming to have been debating if light is a particle or wave :roll: Everyone can see what you are trying to do. #-o

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

An alpha particle is a particle. When you put 'alpha ray' into wikipedia you will see it is actually alpha particle. It is a Helium nucleus.

How could it be put more simple? An alpha particle is a Helium nucleus. Which is a particle. It has nothing to do with waves or rays.

Google define's definition of alpha particle

Guess what? All of them refer to it as a particle because that's what it is. Even if you search google define for alpha ray you'll see it described as a particle.

Yet again: alpha particles have nothing to do with waves, mechanical or electromagnetic. They don't behave like waves, they behave like particles. Because that's what they are.

When will you admit you're wrong?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Aha, yes, but we once beleive the world was flat as well, right?

Anyway, I've never taken a science class in my life, last class I took was biology in my sophomore year of high school... I was just posting by the seat of my pants \' \' \'

rifk

You talk as though we didn't already realise that.

What you don't realize is that you could have been arguing with a wall for the last couple days.. lol... so in other words NO YOU® [logic is flawed]

Hope you had fun prooving a point to someone who knew nothing, and could care less to begind with \' \' \'

big man on teh interwebz.

If you could[n't] care less to begin with, why did you make the first (wrong) post?

Your MO seems to be 'get proven wrong, then act as though you didn't care anyway'. It is kind of fun for the rest of us though.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Yes it is...

No it isn't...

You said...

No I didn't...

blah, blah...

blah, blah, not...

Enough already.

This thread has run it's course.

2bcacd2197.png

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people."

-George W. Bush