Paint Shop vs. Photo Shop

Darrel104

Just wondering, is photo shop much diffrent from paint shop(what i have)? I know most of the tools in paint shop and i cant see any way to make some pics such as Wolf San's in the runescape player gallery

Since i saw it i have been stunned at how you would make something like that even though he most likely is a professional grafic designer. With paint shop i have made a few things, they all suck. Is photo shop much better then paint shop?

Here is some of my pics but i can't ever get anything to look realishlyed.

Photo bucket

btw what do you guys think about my kitty? \'

when i first saw wolfsans DIGITAL PAINTING, i was stunned as well

he sure seemed to have spent a lot of time on it

but i found the one by Big Nuppfnas really funny

anyway u cud just check pixel2life or deviantart for help on making digital paintings

and about ur gallery, the "spooky tree" is more of a beautiful scenery lol

to make it spooky add night and clouds

and ur kittys cute :)

Photoshop or Paint shop pro? The choice is a hard one. The former costs $659 and the later $80. Photoshop, however, makes up for the price with more support and features that paint shop pro lacks. What it boils down to, however, is the price, features and support of the product.

Price. The price is often a large factor in choosing your product. Generally it factors down to how much you need as far as features and industrial support goes. Photoshop is the expensive version. Costing $659 (although, as a student, you can get it as low as $200) Photoshop is a very price choice. Paint shop pro, on the other hand, is only around $50 to $80. It is the cheaper, less used industrial standard while Photoshop is the standard.

Features are a large part of justifying the price. Photoshop is generally considered the standard. This is because it leads the industry throughout its many features. There are many various ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅfiltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Just wondering, is photo shop much diffrent from paint shop(what i have)? I know most of the tools in paint shop and i cant see any way to make some pics such as Wolf San's in the runescape player gallery

Since i saw it i have been stunned at how you would make something like that even though he most likely is a professional grafic designer. With paint shop i have made a few things, they all suck. Is photo shop much better then paint shop?

Here is some of my pics but i can't ever get anything to look realishlyed.

Photo bucket

btw what do you guys think about my kitty? \'

You're wondering why Wolf San is able to make such realistic images? The program plays a large part, I admit, but in terms of realism, I've seen great digital paintings come from both PSP and PS. That's the keyword though: painting.

Do you know the process of painting in real life? Well it's essentially the same thing for digital images - except errors can be fixed and cleaned up much more easily digitally.

You have to have a natural [or learned] aptitude for lighting, tones, proportions ... the list goes on. Basically, in a nutshell, you have to be artistically inclined in the first place. Generally speaking, these people, Wolf San for example, can draw pretty realistic and solid images in real life, on paper, as well as they can digitally. There is no instant button you can press - or even a series of buttons - that will transform a poorly drawn image into a realistic one.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

you have a cute kitty... i was just wondering, how do you enter your work for the player's gallery?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I tried to enter a painting I did for their first gallery...

But it said my email was blacklisted by Jagex... <.<

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

well if you really want to find out what is better go look at some tuts for ps then download a 30 day trial from adobe . com

You can then compare before you by. If you dont want to spend money graphics gale is also great. Its free and similair to paint exept it has layers. that would be my main reason I use it!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-