A hunting story....

Briante

Anyone who has been setting up deadfall traps knows that most hunters are just plain rude. They steal your rocks, tell you to go to hell, and cuss constantly.... This is the story of one particularly "bright" hunter who tried to steal my spot at [puncture]ly kebbits.

A level 69 walks up near my boulder. I ask him his hunting level and he steals my rock. I tell him there are plenty of rocks down south and he says they are all taken. He just keeps taking the rock and saying 'haha' and 'got it.' Now after about thirty seconds i literally see an open rock a bit to the north. I tell him there's an open rock and that I want my rock which I have been using for an hour. He says 'go away noob.' Of course, they all say that...

I keep telling him to look north and he says 'no there not i checked' and 'to bad.' Eventually he goes up and takes the open rock after he figures out it's better than losing every other trap to me.

So, any other vaguely amusing hunting stories out there? Let's hear 'em.

tippysiggy.jpg

Appart from half of the players searching the bushes and plants repeatidly like if they were mining and constantly screaming "I cant catch anything this is the worst skill ever" whith another choice of words . . . no, I've been quite lucky :)

Only "funny" thing i yought i had when beguenning was a track that goes round . . . but i figured its quite common ::'

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

deadfall xp stinks anyway , i h8 birds more

the birds keep dissing my traps :shock:

You might like to check you have the level for the bird.... if so, then I wish you better luck :)

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

Well, i was going to say the funniest story was when a guy's bird snare fell, everyone told him to reset, he said 'go away n00blets..stop lying'...

I was like lol!!!!!

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, i was going to say the funniest story was when a guy's bird snare fell, everyone told him to reset, he said 'go away n00blets..stop lying'...

I was like lol!!!!!

~Saruman44

Jagex should add an IQ test required to create an account. It would just about stop most new people joining the game it would seem....

Well, between 45-50 hunting I was sharing the east half of the enclosure with venom0169 in W99 at the falconry thing, and for some reason about every five minutes he said 'lol' like somthing was funny... had no idea what the heck he was going on about :-k I asked him what was funny and he said 'lol'..... :lol: (true story... no, i'm serious...)

That's about all I have.

Well, between 45-50 hunting I was sharing the east half of the enclosure with venom0169 in W99 at the falconry thing, and for some reason about every five minutes he said 'lol' like somthing was funny... had no idea what the heck he was going on about :-k I asked him what was funny and he said 'lol'..... :lol: (true story... no, i'm serious...)

That's about all I have.

Auto?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

That's about all I have.

Auto?

i was gonna suggest the same thing.

he's probably autoing lvl 1.

Yes, it's really annoying. They should give the person that was using the trap, about 10 secs to reload their trap instead of having another person being able to grab their trap. It would make it more fair. Also, I find the same problem with the teasing part in the pitfall traps. The monsters get trapped behind too many obstacles (like players) and by the time you realise it (.0000001 secs) another person near it have already poked it therefore making you wait for another monster. When the monster is about to jump into the pit...sometimes another player can prod it...thus making me extremly pissed off. It's just not really fair, hopefully they will make it more fair later on. There are many things that they can do to make the Hunter skill more fair, but we'll have to wait for sure.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

its happened to me also.. i dont move an inch from the rock and after i click check rock, i just keep clicking, so i auto get the next rock. and everybody walked away when they saw me do it so fast lol

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

I was like lol!!!!!

~Saruman44

Jagex should add an IQ test required to create an account. It would just about stop most new people joining the game it would seem....

Best idea ever.

People at lizards are just horrible. I'm there using one little tree. A level 125 comes along and starts using the other two. Then, he starts going for mine. People are being so horribly selfish. I know everyone wants to raise their levels, but I'm disgusted at people and how they're acting.

Xeroshadow48.png

11/30/06 - Quit RuneScape

I was like lol!!!!!

~Saruman44

Total 100% support, send this suggestion to Jagex NOW!!!!!!!! :shock: =D> =D> (I know its been thought of before =; )

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Get them back. When I was huntin Larupias, I would watch who the theives were, and steal their luprias.

Then I moved on to deadfalls. No problems with the fishing ones, a few people were nice enough to take turns, then I eventually found one tucked down in the corner by the red birds no one seemed to know about.

Once I got enough exp there, I went for the spiny kebbits. Before I even got done checking to see if there were any empty spots, someone says "go away newb". If he would have said " could you please move to another rock" (which I was going to do anyway) it would have been fine. Instead, he got all rude with me, so I made sure he didn't get a chance to use that rock again.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

ever heard of survival of the fittest?

ever heard of cooperating so that everyone benefits?

I'm getting sick of these people thinking because they have a higher combat than me(I'm on my pure) that they have the right of way to take my net trap spots... ticks me off... then when I was arguing with one to get him to leave, he reported me for saying "*******" - are stars really that offensive? just got my desert spot stolen a minute ago... because he was messing up the 3-trap spot, we were both getting awful experience... I ended up having to leave, and let the little brat win, for my own sake...

All I can say is LOL at the 10 secs trap rule.. really that would make people who wants to train their hunting up, w8 some hours or days till they actually can train, and you call that fair? Fair is when all players can take any spot they want because really, no players are actually owning them. Be more competetive and stop whining about it. Its been released for 2 days ago so dont expect you will get a single minute of lonelyness.

Cheer up! :thumbsup:

What I dislike about the swamp lizards is the fact of stealing the trap. I am satisfied with a single one, willing to wait for it to catch the lizard. But when I check it, usually some belligerent person comes up to net my previous trep. This is very rude and annoying. It should not be tolerated.

And I asked a certain person who was stealing my traps (level 115 by the way) how often he played. His reply was 'Reporjted for asking for personal details.'

:roll: :roll: :roll:

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

Seriously... it's just plain sad. And amen to the IQ test idea.

siged

and on topic i have not done much hunting yet lvl 8 ftw lol but it wont be bad in a dew days plus any one go mining it allmost the same for iron rocks on f2p

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

Yes, it's really annoying. They should give the person that was using the trap, about 10 secs to reload their trap instead of having another person being able to grab their trap. It would make it more fair. Also, I find the same problem with the teasing part in the pitfall traps. The monsters get trapped behind too many obstacles (like players) and by the time you realise it (.0000001 secs) another person near it have already poked it therefore making you wait for another monster. When the monster is about to jump into the pit...sometimes another player can prod it...thus making me extremly pissed off. It's just not really fair, hopefully they will make it more fair later on. There are many things that they can do to make the Hunter skill more fair, but we'll have to wait for sure.

what about make it just like farming? u only see your own trap and u can use it whenever you want... that sounds a lot more fair

I guess the only funny thing about hunting is all the ppl running after butterflies lol