intrest rates for bank accounts

supercanon14

ok i was think that jagex should put intrest rates in the banks like 500gp for every 1k you got every 2 weeks or so and sorry if this has be suggested

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

people have to be encouraged to make their own money and not have it made for them. It's not fair if u can make cash while not playing. let's think about this. u have 10m=10000K. You are away for a year, and a year is 56 weeks. 56/2 is 23, so let's do this...if u don't play for a year with 10m..u make 5m. Wow, that's really not fair, and its 50M if u have 100M...Clever idea, however jagex does not support ways of making money without doing any work.

not realy for a new player that only has 1k if that but there would be a limit that your intrest rate would go to 250gp if you get more then 100k and if you get to like 1mil it would drop to like 100gp

people have to be encouraged to make their own money and not have it made for them. It's not fair if u can make cash while not playing. let's think about this. u have 10m=10000K. You are away for a year, and a year is 56 weeks. 56/2 is 23, so let's do this...if u don't play for a year with 10m..u make 5m. Wow, that's really not fair, and its 50M if u have 100M...Clever idea, however jagex does not support ways of making money without doing any work.

read the post i made above this

Sorry but no, sounds a bit too easy, even when you have high amounts. Btw, the prices you're desiring are still high, I mean: 100 for each 1K, that's loads of money: it's 10% interest rate, jeezes!

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

ok lower it make it a 8% intrest rate or some thang but besides all the people that say this idea sucks is there any one lese who aggreas with me?

To make this a bit more fair how about the 10% interest rate every say: 3 hours or so. This would encourage players to play more, and not slack of. This way players would get boried of nonmembers quicker, and buy members.

Also increase the interest rate for members.

To make this a bit more fair how about the 10% interest rate every say: 3 hours or so. This would encourage players to play more, and not slack of. This way players would get boried of nonmembers quicker, and buy members.

Also increase the interest rate for members.

I assume you mean every 3 hours of playing? If not, then its way too much... I'd make it at least weekly...

And increased rate for members is stupid. So you pay... They still want you to work for your money.

And the idea as a whole, isn't bad, but realistic bank interest rates would be better...

In a sign in Edgeville bank it says "Ask about our low, low intrest rates!" Meaning none.

Lol, really? Thats funny.

In a sign in Edgeville bank it says "Ask about our low, low intrest rates!" Meaning none.

fally west bank has it to

i believe all real banks do...

Dr_Brinner.png

i believe all real banks do...

Event the tutoral island bank :shock:

I have to agree with Jagex being all about removing money from the economy and decreasing inflation. I don't think this idea will happen for that reason. That's basically what construction was made for; to drain money from the economy.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1