The best F2P weapon

darkarc5

I just wanted some advice about the best type of weapon in F2P...

It depends on the defenses of the monster that you are fighting.

If you are fighting a chain mail wearing enemy (city guards)

then a Rune Long sword (with good stab ability) is good.

If you are fighting an enemy wearing nothing, leather, or robes

then a Rune scimmy (with a good fast slash ability) is good.

If you are fighting Ice giants (vulnerable to crush attacks) then

a Baxe or R2h might work well.

For most F2P monsters a Rune scimmy works well.

You should also use Strength potions as well.

Hope this helps

for pking, it has to be a scimmy+2h or short maple (w/ addy of course)+2h. The scimmy and bow can deal good damage real fast and of course the 2h hits big shots that you can use for that ko punch.

baxes sucK!

2h... Isn't that the weapon that only hits every second turn and does not allow you to equip a shield? Bad idea. You'll need your defense to be the best it can be when in the wild.

for pking, it has to be a scimmy+2h or short maple (w/ addy of course)+2h. The scimmy and bow can deal good damage real fast and of course the 2h hits big shots that you can use for that ko punch.

baxes sucK!

2h... Isn't that the weapon that only hits every second turn and does not allow you to equip a shield? Bad idea. You'll need your defense to be the best it can be when in the wild.

nah, i think he is talking about a pure, not some1 that wants to defend himself.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

Personally the scimmy always seem to work better for me, but when pking I use scimmy till around the last 10-20 hp, cause then the 2h could be used for a ko, and only use it for then

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Heres how i see it (its all rune weps btw):

Long: Its very useful. Its stronger, more accurate, and is for some reason slightly cheaper than the scimmy. It also has a significant stab attack that makes it useful for punching thru leather or dhide ranging armor. Its moderately fast, making it not too bad for pking.

Scimmy: Probably the prefered choice for pking cuz of its speed. But it lacks in power and accuracy compared to other weapons. It can only be used for slashing, so its not perfect for attacking melee or range armor. But the rate of its attack makes up for that (and it looks cool).

B-axe: Powerful in both crush and slash, making it useful for fighting others in melee armor. It also allows you to hold a shield even tho its already very strong. However, the problem is the speed. Its slow rate of attack makes it a risky choice for pking.

2h- Very powerful, very accurate. The huge weapon is unmistakeable in pking, and usually identifies u as a pure. However its slooooow rate of attack makes it a bad choice for a main weapon. So youll have to use it when ur opponent is low on health, and ko him. The other problem is no shield. This is a serious problem, unless ur a pure and dont mind low defence.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.