Easiest Pixel Avvy ever made? ---- Possibly.

ThoseTheBrokes

Ok, one, I personally find that slightly offensive. Not that I don't enjoy the idea of it......... :oops: Anyways, I don't think it has a place on these forums and I'd reccommend you take it off in case a mod finds it a bit too controversial.

On the topic of your piece, I feel that black and white would suit it better than green and white. The lines on the woman are also very messy. I'm too lazy to post a picture so look at this done by Terley:

cleanlines2pf.png

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

I would say it looks fine...

I seroiusly didn't even think it looked like a strippa till i read the text...

course this is the guy who wanted to have a random event called "the little nudist" man that was the fastest I have ever gotten 100 supporters... then a stupid mod locked it even though it was completely apropriate... he didn't even delet my post and said that he wanted others to understand what not to post...

Anyway I digress.... I think that it looks pretty good... might wanna work on some basic line shadeing... and some, y'know hair

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

whitelinedwoman2qo6.png

your character doesn't look too feminine as her head is too big, cleaner lines allow you to toggle with the shape more, make her more curvy, Ive used a bit of AA on my edit, don't expect you to do that but it does show by taking more care of each individual pixel you'll get a better result, work on the general anatomy of a woman, simplify it for yourself and take it one step at a time, instead of sketching one out randomly and trying to alter it more and more into a sexy figure.. It'll just look distorted.

vistame09copyhr8.png