odd of dshield from c druid

romking

hi all i have been killing chaos druids for quite some time since i want to get 45 herblore for legendz quest. and recently i found out that they drop dragon shield left half. so far igot everything from druid itself for dat so im wondering if anyone knows da odds of getting a shield left half from this chaos druid ty

I heard the odds on monsters below level like, 50, was about 1 in 541,000, and above 50 I believe it was 1 in 133,000.

there are monsters (shadow warriors) that drop the shild half a lot more often, but chaos druids are not in those catagory of monsters.

So you havel ess then a 10% chance

I meant for your entire time there you have a less then 10% chance of getting one, not in general.

Getting half shield drops suck because of how low the chances are on most monsters, because most monsters that drop any form of gem, also drop left shields.

Good luck though.

please dont type everything in 2 seconds like this and dont go killing monsters in hopes for one.. just be happy when you have killed enough for other reasons and you get one besides there only 700k now

omgl ike wha tr thu odds o fgetting it

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

please dont type everything in 2 seconds like this and dont go killing monsters in hopes for one.. just be happy when you have killed enough for other reasons and you get one besides there only 700k now

omgl ike wha tr thu odds o fgetting it

Actually, only 400k-550k.

I've bought a couple for 400k but most at 500k.

icecube7.jpeg

You dont train on monsters for a rare item drop, you will be highly dissapointed. You train on them for other reasons. And if you happen to get that rare drop, BOOYAH!

Ask all the people out killing Dusties for d chains.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Well, once I heard that gem drops (which include D sq.-halves) works like this:

for every 640 sapphires you get

320 emeralds,

160 rubies,

80 diamonds,

40 half-keys,

and 1 D-sq. half

I don't know how accurate this is, though.

(sorry I don't know what half it is that is a drop and which you buy from the legends guild, and I don't want to be flamed for putting the wrong half even if my brother insists that it is the left half.)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

The chances are very low I've kill them solid from 1 herblore to my current level and still havent got one.

Ps. i only go there for the herbs not the shield or the spear

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

lol im killing chaos cruids to get 45 herblore im not aiming recklessly for the dragon shield half. I just wanted to know what the odds are of getting a dshield from a chaos druid so i know if i have a good or bad chance of getting for kiling like 2k chaos druids

well anyways thnks for information great help

You dont train on monsters for a rare item drop, you will be highly dissapointed. You train on them for other reasons. And if you happen to get that rare drop, BOOYAH!

Ask all the people out killing Dusties for d chains.

i just said that... besides i do my str training either at dusties or owning with veracs at dungeons, barrows or fight pits
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

and remeber this is probability

wehn u kill a monster u wont have 2/500000 u will still have 1/500000

Meaning you could, theoretically, get two or three left halves. You could also kill 200,000 of them and not get it. But killing more increases your odds that you will get a shield left half.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!