Please let it die.

Please let this die, there just isn't enough support 1,3 k visits, 100 posts?.. This doesn't make me motivated if anything it does the opposite, i will still be doing this but not making a blog abou [bleep].

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just recently got the same buzz, so I started a skill pure who will eventually we become a regular pure :) Sometimes its just nice to start over :)

Good luck ^^ With your knowledge you should do fine :)

And if worse comes to worse you can always go back to your high level account :)

Add X Songbird X in game if you need someone to talk to

BLOG!

Day 1

Started out the day by making "mr__joob", got lvl 3 att, str, range & mage on tut island. Hoping by the end of the day i can have 10 att & str, maybe start collecting some cow hides, we'll see

Update day 1: I got on more then i thought today, ended up with about 45 k for my first days (not bad considering i started with 25 gp and a bronze short :wall: ) work & 8 combat. Now looking to buy full iron, Steel, mith & addy scims and also some trout or something to train with, we'll see.

Day 2

Started out today picking kah-bah-gees!!! lol, got 700 of them then stoped. I then went over to the cow pen and started a killing spree, see i needed their hides for cash . I've got 500 now which are currently for sale. I also got 26 str 20 att 21 hp out of it :lol:, once that was done, i went to cut some of those old trees laying round runescape. I cut down 300 of them which are also for sale. Normal logs 50 ea 300 of them. So basicly today i ended up with 26 str 20 att 21 hp & 25 wc. Atm i'm buying bronze arrows from the shop to sell to ppl, merchanting cheap ftw!! lol, system update just came through

Day 3

Today i got the rest of the xp for 60 fm so i'm fairly happy, first goal done =) (can't put any more smilies in lol). Decided today that i want to do more skilling and less combat. I'm gonna try get 70-80 woodcutting & burn every log i cut. At the moment i have 60 firemaking and 25 woodcutting lol. so i'm about 280 k xp up on firemaking already :0. If i get 70 wc i should be round 75-78 firemaking. I'm really enjoying firemaking if you havn't noticed lol

Days 5 - 12

These days i moved unexpectanly so i couldn't get any work done as i had no net =(

Day 13

Today i got my net back (YIPPEE). I started of the day wc and got 5 lvls, now 51 wc. After that my friend said he had a present.. well that turned out to be 13 k willow! =). I did a bit of merchanting today and went from 90 k to 610 k. Gonna try to merchant a bit tommrow, maybe make my first mil?

Day 14

Today i started to merchant again, and got a bit more then 1 m. I ended up with 1,3 m =)! woot!!! I was usualy merchanting iron till i got my first 550 k. After that i started to merchant full wizard g. I'd buy for 550 and sell for 650. Its great. Sometimes you can buy 2-3 sets and sell in 15 minutes, other times it takes an hour to buy one set and another to sell it. But thats merchanting i guess. I needed a new outfit to skill in, got sick of the preist robes and chefs hat so i bought a set of wiz g for my self. I ended the day with full wiz g 719 k and 12,4 k of willow. Very productive day by my standards =)

Day 15

Today i started out with the trees again. No merchanting today. Got from lvl 51 - 60 wood cutting =) X[).. Not much went on today, quite boring. Almost 66 fm get it tommrow. Lots of people today were acusing me of drop trading. Not really much of a motivation lol. Ah well, made the goal of 80 fm today i almost have all the logs in bank. Enough for 77 fm at the moment. Really proud of my self today getting 60 wc :)

Day 16

Didn't play today

Day 17

Today i started out with 66 fire making =). i worked out the math and worked out that using maples would be faster as it saves about 5 hours of burning to get to 80. And in the 5 hours i could make more money back then what i'm spending. So i went out, sold my willows and bought 10 k maple for 1 m. Got 70 fm today =) so happy bout that but theres another 10 lvls before i finish my first goal of 80 fm. Starting to wc to 70 atm currently 60 to give me a break from burning. All in all it was a great day today =) looking foward to another productive day like this.

Remember guys i will be away from the 22nd of December till about the 15 or so of January so can you ppl please keep this bumped?

6CCmn.jpg

I'll repay you one day :) (with intrest of course! :wall: lol)

Just a lil note all, i'm now selling 3.2 k feathers, 10 ea. Really apprieciate if someone bought i know theres not many but i'd help me out alot.

Currently 3 att, 12 str not much i know but its a start :)

6CCmn.jpg

Heres my first day results :), i bought all arrows from the store for 6 gp ea, other wise i'd have to pay 20 gp ea, and i just don't have that kinda cash right now. Str ammys were given to me by x songbird x as well as some cash :) tyvm for it

Firstday1.jpgstatsday1.jpg

Mainly worked on gaining cash and supplies today, that way i can start training tommrow :) I LOOOOOOOVE being a noob again lol its hard to explain :lol:

6CCmn.jpg

hey, pretty sweet how you just made a new start, thats what i did on my skiller, good lcuk with everything :wink:

also, just for advice, you might want more magic levels, but dont base your combat on magic, its not a good idea unless you use chaos/death runes to get hp up. also, are you going to become members once your pure gets more "statured" and better?

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

mmm yea, i was thinking 59 magic just by using curse spells so it doesn't raise my hp.. What ya think? (hp raises, combat raises). Also i'm staying f2p on this char

6CCmn.jpg

iam the real j00b around here :lol:

Lmao didn't even relize there was a "joob", ah well :)

p.s, collecting cowhides now people :)

6CCmn.jpg

Ah, cool.

I'm doing this too. :)

RS is way funner when you're poor... sometimes. :D

Have fun!

lol yea :), add me if you like.. "mr__Joob" (2 spaces)

6CCmn.jpg

Oh i'd love that so very much. :) All donations are welcome :lol:

P.s, anyone that wants to add me to chat is welcome, private is always on

6CCmn.jpg

Goodluck, a pure lvls quickly so you'll be 500+ in no time. :D

Thanks :) atm i'm currently killing cows for their hides, pretty slow xp but i'm getting there

6CCmn.jpg

A lvl 26 was calling me a noob at cows where i was training. So well, i told him i'd challange him in the wildy :lol: Its not much but its my first

firstpk.jpg

heres the piccy

6CCmn.jpg