Eminem presents: The Re-Up

the_best371

@Vash: How about you be more mature about things like music? I'm not a big fan of classical music but I don't go around bashing it because I don't like it. I'm not a fan of most rap but I don't go into threads about rap and say the artist sucks. Grow up or get out.

@Knight: Watch what you say. Emo bashing is against the rules and I'm willing to defend them to the end. I've taken a ban for defending them (curse my filthy mouth).

On topic: I used to be a big fan of Eminem when I was young but I liked his older music better. I haven't heard any of the music from Re-Up but I might go check it out. ;)

stupid white boy thinks he can rap! :wall:

in my opinion id rather gouge out me eyes, but hey im glad to hear that some people like him, they must have a very high tollerance for [cabbage] or they are as thick as it...

anyways back on topic hes not all that bad he has some tallent ill give him that, i used to listen to him but ive learned the error of my ways, i dont get why he wont quit he can still be remembered as being a good raper and one of the first famous white rappers in a black dominated music genere, but hes ruining the reputation of himself with the new garbage hes bringing out.

And so you think good rappers should get shot do you... :shame:

It's a recurring trend... In the past, good rappers have been shot (excluding 50 Cent).

I myself am a rock fan, but I love Eminem. He's one of the few rappers I would actually consider to be talented in any way. I may have to pick up this album, if it's really any good.

3dabstractbloodmourn7pu.gif

It's a recurring trend... In the past, good rappers have been shot (excluding 50 Cent).

I myself am a rock fan, but I love Eminem. He's one of the few rappers I would actually consider to be talented in any way. I may have to pick up this album, if it's really any good.

50's been shot before

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

KnightLite: His comment was referring to the fact that 50c isnt classed as a "good" rapper.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

50's been shot before

only 9 times