Question On Rc'ing Nats.

Gin_and_Tonic

Howdy, im looking to Rc about 300k nats, solo, for 80 Runecrafting, and i have some questions.

One: How long, on Avg, running or not running, would you say, it takes to run one lot of Natures through the Abbys?

Two: How many glories would you advise me to buy? (28 so i can recharge em all at once, or 56+)

Three: Any idea how long 1k takes? I heard about 45mins to an hour.

Thanks ~

Howdy, im looking to Rc about 300k nats, solo, for 80 Runecrafting, and i have some questions.

One: How long, on Avg, running or not running, would you say, it takes to run one lot of Natures through the Abbys?

Two: How many glories would you advise me to buy? (28 so i can recharge em all at once, or 56+)

Thanks ~

1)2 to 3 mins totally depends on luck (mainly where you land in the abyss)

2)I would say no more then 28 and not less then 6.

3)The time for 1k of nats depends on how many pouches you have and if theres any pkers.

If your trips take 2.5mins each with the 3 pouches you make 43 per trip.

2.5 X 43 =~ 1 hour for 1k.

If you get and good world and have all the pouches im sure you could make 1k in 45mins.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

The Abyss is not without risk. So, after one trip I would suggest using rings of deuling to teleport too Castle Wars. Then use the _chest_ there to grab your Glory. Then jump back to Edgeville.

Yea, I know I'm a wuss, but it's a minute or two of extra work. Why take the chance that a mag will get you and your stuff. Besides, it's a whole lot cheaper to loose a ring vs a Glory. (I learned it the hard way.)

Good luck... rc'ing.

BTW- You can use the fairy rings to get to the less intense abyss to get your pouches. Just a thought.

Thanks ~

As a starter, I've done a lot of experiments with RCing nats in the abyss. I've crafted over 125k so I can answer your questions from experience.

1)

**WITHOUT SUPER ENERGY POTS** I've timed it, and it's usually anywhere from 1:45 to 2:15. It depends where you land in the abyss, and how many times it takes you to make it through to the rifts. Obviously, there are other factors, like PKers, but I seem to get around that time in general.

**WITH SUPER ENERGY POTS** First off, these are a great investment. You can continuously run through your abyss trip and the super energies pay for themselves with the more nats and xp you make each hour. I can get in a trip in as low as a minute and 10 seconds. So expect, with super energies, to get between 1:15 and 1:45, with less time if you're a more experienced abyss crafter.

2) I'd recommend you buy a lot. You don't want to be interupted during your crafting too often. Try from 20-56. Anything above that is pretty much overkill.

3) I'm 82 runecrafting so I can use a giant pouch, which means it takes me a lot less time to craft 1k nats. (I also use super energies.) At 75 RC+ and super energies, expect upwards of 2k nats an hour. Below 75 I didn't use super energies and I was able to net 1.4k nats per hour.

Good luck!

I think your main questions have pretty much been answered, but I'll just give you a few tips.

- Definitely use super energies!!! In the long run, they're worth the cost and speed things up a lot!!!

- Always carry a "one-click tele device." For example, I use an Ectophial. It will save your life many times, trust me :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

With three pouches, I can make around 3k in 2 hours, or 1k in 40 minutes.

28 glories works well for me, you only recharge every 4k or so.

Edit: I use the elf crystal just because i have 40 sitting in my bank from killing elves.

lalalasig2.png

other one click teles include tele tablets. (can you go direct to edgeville?)

I've never made tele tablets, but I'm pretty sure there isn't one for edgeville

No, there isn't one for Edgy.

As for how many glories, it depends how lazy you are ( :XD: ). I personally choose to use 50+ because I am lazy, lol. Think of it this way: there's no harm in using a ton of glories, because you can always sell them when you're done making all those nats.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog