For all those who posted in a contest from User/GameMaker

Greatsilverwyrm

Don't expect to get a payment from him. Ever.

It seems that he took all the entries from his GameMaker banner contest, removed any "sample" there might've been, and posted them as his own work on the GameMaker forums.

I've already made a post about it there, so please don't make a new post, or reply to mine with immature whatever, it'll just hurt our chance of getting the community there to believe what he did. If it's found out that users here are spamming or causing troubles taken on their boards, the apropriate action will be taken.

I'll reply to this again if/when he's brought to justice on those forums.

IRKAa.jpg

So that Time of Death Productions splash I made (which kicked some serious [wagon]) was stolen most likely?

Yeah, I wondered why he never paid, and always come up with excuses for not paying.

I smelled that long ago, and that prevented me from joining and wasting my time. Sorry for all those efforst wasted for such a loser...i can still remember his "professional shop" or something... Both your and GSW entries deserved a better ending....what to say...hunt down that scammer Wyrm... :(

Edit : i just checked that forum. I see the problem is mainly around the small banners/logos you and Vlad made...So i guess he simply stole all those great splash logos ?....that's pretty sad. However admin came in there so that guy will get what he deserves soon...

yeah.. i also kind of smelled something fishy :P

Thats why on my logo thing i didn't spend more than 5 mins lol :D Same as the banners and all that :)

well, now i know that it was riped i can start to make sigs out of the graphics part of the stuff, wheee :lol:

Has anyone replied? I noticed it's still using vlad's image...but I didn't find your post.

i am letting them use it

yeah, wyrm told me. That was nice of you.

Guest FireFreek

Well I have found that 90% of threads here are full of [cabbage]. You can kind of tell that a thread is dud when a guy is offering 1 Million GP for a sig.

Use size 72 red bold Ariel. Nobody will be taking that off in a hurry.