lets have writeing

supercanon14

well i was thinking lets have writeing in RS like have paper and specal feather pins you get from hunting and you can make paper in your house from tree logs then write stuff down and make ink by geting tar and stuff

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

well i was thinking lets have writeing in RS like have paper and specal feather pins you get from hunting and you can make paper in your house from tree logs then write stuff down and make ink by geting tar and stuff

This seems to of popped into your head just a second ago explain in more detail

09f719550fdb82a41cc724ce46d5f579.png

Well the idea in itself (even if poorly explained) is great, but cant be done in Runescape. It requires enormous ammount of memory use and since its Runescape someone would find a way to abuse/exploit it.

Still it would be nice to be able to make / sell our owns books to other players and such. It could also serve to make contracts etc. . .

But like i said it wont ever exist on runescape, if you want a good example of writing try out the MMORPG tibia. The graphics are horrible but the gameplay is great.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

zzz

thank you for the riveting response, that response really made me think on a different perspective of this topic......enough with the sarcasm, like aoe said it would take so much memory and i dont think its that huge of a deal that jagex would waste that much memory space

clansig7.gif

We already have black ink, papyrus (paper), and quil pens in game but its a shame we cant write things with them.

Although there are good reasons why we shouldnt be able to:

1. Inappropriate writings (cheats/scammers guides, hack guides, password exchange, anything remotely sexual)

2. It would take a lot of memory creating a new item everytime something is writing, every unique item has an id number.

inferno_char.png

The Tibian Community is even more horrible than Runescape. In some servers, Racism Rampages.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~