Oinkbullet3.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our 4x800 came in 9th. It was pretty fun, but the meet was more than 2 hours behind, and they ended up combining heats. We had 14 teams on a 6 lane track.. that was a fun start.

I'm on spring break now in southern Illinois; I'll be visiting U of I this friday :<3:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Our 4x800 came in 9th. It was pretty fun, but the meet was more than 2 hours behind, and they ended up combining heats. We had 14 teams on a 6 lane track.. that was a fun start.

I'm on spring break now in southern Illinois; I'll be visiting U of I this friday :<3:

YOU WOULD TOTALLY IGNORE ME. :cry:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

GRATZ ON 99 CAEKBURNING DOOD@@@@@@@@

|^_^| Ty SunnyQ

OH, FML. Grats!

:D Tyyyy

[hide]110402222336.png

110402222337.png

110402222445.png

110402222341.png

BIGGEST FAIL IN THE HISTORY OF 99 LEVELING.

I still had some exp. to go but I accidentally told everyone I was getting it. :mad:

110402222446.png

110402222447.png[/hide]

[hide]The Real Deal:

110402222630.png

110402222631.png

110402222633.png

110402222639.png

110402222705.png

110402222707.png

110402222750.png

Damn. 6 years. 6 YEARS. I feel so noob. Thanks all for coming, thank you for viewing. ;D[/hide]

bank201142.png

bankvalue201142.png

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

GRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATS

GRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATSGRATS

2s0cxth.png

Congrats on your first 99 Pink :) Every 99 in f2p is pro ;) Don't worry, you're not nub :P

Happy Birthday too btw :)

-Med-

Danke danke! Glad you could show up, and thanks for bringing along some more peeps ^.^

Haha, I liked the wall rather than the page stretch.

Lol, perhaps combine both and make a long wall

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

;D.

Did ya check my stop motion after all? *points at siggy*

Yusss

Well now that you're done celebrating, get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

And don't burn it this time

You don't think it tastes better when it's burnt a little?

okayo.jpg

---

Been listening to this for a week straight now... :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZWeloubAk

Yey, angry music! \:D/ Some light headbanging, which I like.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif