Oinkbullet3.

Hi Pink. I was at the Krannert Center this Saturday for a band competition. I thought of you <3:

Aww! If I attended U of I I so would've gone to get your signature!

Bump to see if you're still alive.

Bumping into a dead body only makes you scream.

Scream.

Bump to see if you're still alive.

Probably busy studying.

Close. I'll tell everything below.

---

So the first week of May was the week before finals. Studied the best I could. The Sunday of the week of finals, I somehow catch a cold, and that Sunday we lost our Ultimate Frisbee game because of me. :(

Anyway, the next day, Monday, I had 3 finals in a day. Tried my best, did poorly on all of them, and sulked for the rest of the week until Friday, my last final, came. Did somewhat well on that one, then my parents came up that Saturday and helped me move out of my room to go back home.

So then my parents and I hang out at WisDells for a day, stay the night, then get home by Sunday night. Then Monday I biked to my local Target and bought some food (fruit snacks, popsicles, cereal, milk, juice, and bread, lol. I'm not a very complicated person).

The rest of the week I just sat around lazily, doing random things. Probably the most productive thing was purchase my textbook for a psychology class that I'll be taking at my local community college from 6/7 to 7/20-something. It'll be from 12pm to 2:50pm on T/Th. The book was around $175 or something. They said I'll get at most 50% if I return it in good condition.

Then Thursday my mum and I headed to Florida to visit her cousins who are in Miami. Had a good, hot, time. Took a pic at the 'southernmost point in the U.S.', also 90 miles from Cuba, lol.

Then I got back Tuesday afternoon and [bleep]ed around the house until Thursday when a girl came down from the Uni to visit Chicago. Before I left for home, she and I had lunch and she said she wanted to visit Chicago but said lodging was a bit expensive. I offered to let her stay at mi casa for the duration. Anyway, she gets here Thursday by bus. I took a train from my house to downtown Chicago to pick her up. After our meet and greet, we went to a small restaurant and had some sharwarmas and gyros before heading back home (she had luggage that I didn't want to carry around the city). Saw Hangover II (interesting and terrible movie to say the least) and that was that.

Then the rest of the weekend consisted of visiting various attractions around the city. Blah blah blah Millenium Park, fArt Institute, Michigan Avenue, etc. We were gonna go to the top of the Sears Tower (not Willis Tower. Never Willis Tower), but the whole weekend consisted of crap weather. I think Saturday was actually nice, but she wanted to go during the evening, and by Saturday evening it was back to cloudy skies.

She left Sunday night and then Monday, Memorial Day, was effing hot. A friend and I biked in the morning to grab some early lunch and also bought some bagels for the week. Then later in that day, some high school friends and I made some fried chicken and [bleep]ed around as usual.

Then Tuesday and Wednesday I just wasted my life away.

Wednesday, I got on and dunged a bit with the crew. 'twas fun.

:D Not much to look forward to for the rest of this week. Summer school starts next week.

I'm also looking to buy a road bike because I've somehow developed an addiction to biking over the course of the school year.

Damn.

Oh yeah. Watched Shaytards and browsed reddit (Steph!) a ton.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR BACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anywayz. I've left the Dragoons, sorry :( hanging out in DG Family for the time being, I desperately need to get my dung up <_<

It's nice to see that you sacrifice RS time for all these fun RS stuff, by the way!

Also, that girl. She be your girlfriend? If so, awesomesauce. At my school, everybody knew I liked this girl and although I'm not sure if she likes me back, but the signs are fairly obvious. It's like a cliche anime where two people like each other but refuse to admit it, and everybody teases them for it. Ship teasing ftw? :lol:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Anywayz. I've left the Dragoons, sorry :( hanging out in DG Family for the time being, I desperately need to get my dung up <_<

It's nice to see that you sacrifice RS time for all these fun RS stuff, by the way!

Also, that girl. She be your girlfriend? If so, awesomesauce. At my school, everybody knew I liked this girl and although I'm not sure if she likes me back, but the signs are fairly obvious. It's like a cliche anime where two people like each other but refuse to admit it, and everybody teases them for it. Ship teasing ftw? :lol:

Get.OFF.THIS.THREAD#%#$@%%$@%$#@%@$

He's taken. :twss:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

NOUUUUUUUU DDDDD:

He's mine. Take that! >:3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Gratz on 93 DG, Pink! :thumbsup:

Hope things go well with you and this girl. I can see it now: you and her, driving around in a van solving mysteries with your dog...ah, young love. <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

not Willis Tower. Never Willis Tower

Amen!

But it's good to see that you're alive. I'm still amazed at your dungeoneering prowess. I've been meaning to start working on mine for a while and haven't ever gotten around to it..

Let's see.. Today is the last real day of school, then 3 days of finals. Last weekend I got to ditch school to go to the state track meet with my teammate, though I didn't run. Somehow he ran a 3 second PR in prelims to run a 1:53.3 Then failed in finals by coming in last with 1:56.8 or something. If he had ran his prelims time in finals he would have taken second. He's the best runner on our team but pretty lazy and hates distance, so he just told coach he's not running cross next year, so that didn't go over well.

I'm official hired at Fermi now! Filled out all the forms and everything, they're doing a background check. It'll be a busy summer.

I love you <3:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Lol party for 93.

Boy, I take my parties seriously. e_e

Nooo! Although, activity in the cc has gone down a bit, so your resignation is understandable.

Not the gf. WE'LL SEE THOOOO. :o

Hahaha, Sonic. I like the cut of your jib. I really do.

:mellow:

Gratz on 93 DG, Pink! :thumbsup:

Hope things go well with you and this girl. I can see it now: you and her, driving around in a van solving mysteries with your dog...ah, young love. <3:

Danke! You are so silly. She's in Hawaii right now to have fun/take summer classes. We'll see what happens next year.

not Willis Tower. Never Willis Tower

Amen!

But it's good to see that you're alive. I'm still amazed at your dungeoneering prowess. I've been meaning to start working on mine for a while and haven't ever gotten around to it..

Let's see.. Today is the last real day of school, then 3 days of finals. Last weekend I got to ditch school to go to the state track meet with my teammate, though I didn't run. Somehow he ran a 3 second PR in prelims to run a 1:53.3 Then failed in finals by coming in last with 1:56.8 or something. If he had ran his prelims time in finals he would have taken second. He's the best runner on our team but pretty lazy and hates distance, so he just told coach he's not running cross next year, so that didn't go over well.

I'm official hired at Fermi now! Filled out all the forms and everything, they're doing a background check. It'll be a busy summer.

I love you <3:

Haaa, sounds like a bit of drama right thur. Could you somehow tell he was going to run slower than his PR?

And huge gratz on the Spermi acceptance! If I could, I would so go to join your or watch you split atoms in half.

3PS7q.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• 2 weeks later...

:ph34r:

Borrowed 7 CDs from the library today to download, all by The Beatles:

A Hard Day's Night

Abbey Road

Beatles for Sale

Help!

Live at the BBC

Please Please Me

Rubber Soul

5.8 hours of new listening material for me.

Release the kraken.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Good choices. :thumbsup:

Odd that you mention the kracken, I just watched The Clash of The Titans the other day. :)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Emma Watson is Hermonie in Harry Potter, right? Anyway, beautiful she is :D

She is indeed both the talented Ms. Hermonie Granger and a very beautiful young woman. <3: