Oinkbullet3.

1. superlate happy birthday! =D i'll make you a pie if i can find any time ^^

2. supercongratz at that first 99 ^^. I'll make you another pie for that to! =D

3. a whole week??! that's superBRUTAL xD

4. hooraaaaah for tha smithing, now get 85 and superheat some Runite for me. then I'll make you another pie!

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe I missed it. :sad:

Congrats again, you're hot, and I should finally be able to start playing this week :thumbup:

O:< Gracias skibro. Hopefully I'll see you in-game.

@Luffy:

Ahhh, so much pie, so much pie! Can you really make pies? You must teach me.

Thanks, THANKS, and yeah whole week and now that song is one of my Top 25 Played, haha.

And 85 smithing intimidates me. :ph34r:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

A most fortunate unbirthday to you.

Now if I can just work up the mood to completely disable that blasted comment feature in profile, I'd not be prodded at replying.

Have a song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82d6NBRFjA

No worries, it won't blast your ears.

As to what I've been up to - no good, as usual.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Just so you know, there's this new weird glitch that if you get 74 smithing you have to give a friend with the name of Blake all your money, or the FBI will come and hack you. Just thought I'd let you know, being a friend and all

2s0cxth.png

Just so you know, there's this new weird glitch that if you get 74 smithing you have to give a friend with the name of Blake all your money, or the FBI will come and hack you. Just thought I'd let you know, being a friend and all

Yeah, he ain't not lying no ways bro.

That sig is so old, it's just great.

:smile: You're not old but you're great.

Good luck, you will go far

Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes!

Now if I can just work up the mood to completely disable that blasted comment feature in profile, I'd not be prodded at replying.

Have a song:

http://www.youtub.com/watch?v=I82d6NBRFjA

:lol: Ah ty! And keep up whatever you're doing, be it good, no good, bad, or terrible. :smile: We (or at least I) depend on you.

Peaceful song. Almost too peaceful.

I will do my best to get 74 smtihing, so I have to give a friend with the name of Blake all my money, or the FBI will come and hack me.

I will do my best. :smile:

bro.

:ph34r:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Have a song:

http://www.youtub.com/watch?v=I82d6NBRFjA

:lol: Ah ty! And keep up whatever you're doing, be it good, no good, bad, or terrible. :smile: We (or at least I) depend on you.

Peaceful song. Almost too peaceful.

Heh. Omitting the "e" in a youtube link leads to one of the most common scams in its history.

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Ahhh, so much pie, so much pie! Can you really make pies? You must teach me.

1. Mix flour and water and make 'pastry dough'.

Pot_of_flour.gif + Jug_of_water.gif = Pastry_dough.gif

2. Use the pastry dough with a pie dish to make a 'pie shell'.

Pastry_dough.gif + Pie_dish.gif = Pie_shell.gif

3. Add the filling. (you can choose whatever you want) please Note that fish should be cooked before adding, but vegetables and meat should not. Also, ingredients must be added to the pie shell in the order listed. You can't mess up - it just won't let you add ingredients in the wrong order.

Pie_shell.gif + Cooking_apple.gif = Uncooked_apple_pie.gif

Pie_shell.gif + Cooked_meat.gif = Uncooked_meat_pie.gif

Pie_shell.gif + Redberries.gif = Uncooked_berry_pie.gif

4. Bake it on a range.

cooking_methods.gif

+ Uncooked_apple_pie.gif = Apple_pie.gif

+ Uncooked_meat_pie.gif = cook_pie.png

+ Uncooked_berry_pie.gif = cook_pie.png

That's about it, all the pies I can cook! =D

I'll show you the bassics if I find some time ^^

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

This is from The Dragon Knight Saga. I'm the composer.

Sounds epic. How do you find all of these RPGs? :blink:

Apple_pie.gif

~~~O: OMFG SO DELICIOUS. SO. DELICIOUS. I can just smell it right now. *inhales*

Math + Pie?!?! That's unheard of!

pi.jpg

Math is delicious.

Did I mention I have ~160 digits of pi memorized still from a random competition? :cool:

:shock: How did you do in said competition?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

This is from The Dragon Knight Saga. I'm the composer.

Sounds epic. How do you find all of these RPGs? :blink:

Digging on the internet. It's like one lovely giant treasure hunt. I remember having help with tracking down old movies in some obscure irc channels and boards, asking around for ftp servers where I can download them. Things have changed, but they haven't either.

I wish I had some of Kirill's talent, but I can't carry a tune to save my life. Whistle or hum, maybe, but sing? Compose? Heh.

1emk2e.png

We had a competition like that at school too George. First place was around 1000 digits, second got 600, third place got literally 6 digits behind second place. Won a DS, $50 gift card, and $25 card, respectively.

It was just a class thing. I won, got extra credit for our team, glory over some other kid who only got 103, then ate 5 slices of Pi.

I feel like posting a rl picture, but my camera is downstairs...

Hahahaha, that's awesome! You should recite those digits every morning until you get old.

And then keep reciting. When you die, your lips will keep mouthing said digits until the cells eventually die out. :-s

ANYWAY, I like how you've posted the last comment of the page for the past three pages.

36_2_25thumbsup.gif

Digging on the internet. It's like one lovely giant treasure hunt. I remember having help with tracking down old movies in some obscure irc channels and boards, asking around for ftp servers where I can download them. Things have changed, but they haven't either.

I wish I had some of Kirill's talent, but I can't carry a tune to save my life. Whistle or hum, maybe, but sing? Compose? Heh.

Digging on the internet, eh? I wonder how many places you've visited that you wish you hadn't. :-P

Do you play these games on the computer or...?

We had a competition like that at school too George. First place was around 1000 digits, second got 600, third place got literally 6 digits behind second place. I won a DS, $50 gift card, and $25 card.

6 digits, dang... I bet he was beating himself up quite a bit after the competition. :shock: (Hey guys, I bet K4ylan got third place.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Digging on the internet, eh? I wonder how many places you've visited that you wish you hadn't. :-P

Do you play these games on the computer or...?

Computer. Ever since I got introduced to gaming via Runescape, it's often been the computer unless it's exclusive to handhelds. If I get stuck on getting the game working either I call on some helpful techies - har de har har - or search for a solution myself.

There are places that have really, really old things you won't find in print or physical form anymore. Places where they got all sorts of things neatly arranged enough that a librarian wouldn't find fault with it. Just need to dig, is all. Best thing is, it's all free - though for some you might consider social interaction an easy enough cost to pay.

I've been taught that with the right tools, going on a treasure hunt on the internet can be safe enough. Never got a virus. And also use your head.

1emk2e.png