Oinkbullet3.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came here for Pinkbullet. Not for Emma Watson.

That doesn't mean Emma Watson isn't hot. She is. I'm going to go have lewd toughts now.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I...uh...ba....duh...... :blink:

Hang on, have to wipe drool off my keyboard now. I don't know where you're finding these, but please find more! <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

No, you came here first for Emma, then for me. Don't worry, I would've done the same.

You flatter me with your honesty. Oh and I like the second one better of the two you posted, she seems way too into it in the first one for me to trust that. Just sayin'.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Emma Watson is Hermonie in Harry Potter, right? Anyway, beautiful she is :D

She is indeed both the talented Ms. Hermonie Granger and a very beautiful young woman. <3:

Ugh. #-o ... That's "Hermione", NOT "Hermonie"! Seriously, get your movie character names right! Or would you like it if someone went around intentionally messing up your online names? :angry:

~D. V. "Yes, damnit... That DOES annoy me..." Devnull

(p.s.: Pinkbullet3, what's up with resorting to attention-grabbing stunts like this?)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

She is indeed both the talented Ms. Hermonie Granger and a very beautiful young woman. <3:

Ugh. #-o ... That's "Hermione", NOT "Hermonie"! Seriously, get your movie character names right! Or would you like it if someone went around intentionally messing up your online names? :angry:

(p.s.: Pinkbullet3, what's up with resorting to attention-grabbing stunts like this?)

Sorry man. Hermione it is then :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Worked didn't it? Brought aaaallll these people here. Nothing wrong with grabbing a few extra blog views for bragging rights!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Congratulations!

You've just advanced a Creeper level!

You have now reached level 69.

FsVzs.gifJust doin' my job.

I...uh...ba....duh...... :blink:

Hang on, have to wipe drool off my keyboard now. I don't know where you're finding these, but please find more! <3:

:lol: I would! I should! I'd post n00ds if I could!

i dont even

You know you want it. :smile:

No, you came here first for Emma, then for me. Don't worry, I would've done the same.

You flatter me with your honesty. Oh and I like the second one better of the two you posted, she seems way too into it in the first one for me to trust that. Just sayin'.

hAeUs.gif

Quite simple. I'm an attention hor-se. I like to have fun. You do too. And him. And her. And her. And him.

I just woke up.

Worked didn't it? Brought aaaallll these people here. Nothing wrong with grabbing a few extra blog views for bragging rights!

:ph34r: *see's mod and looks for an escape route*

*turns around and runs headfirst into swedishboy*

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Sonic's going to beat you to 99 daemonheiming soon.

e_e

^

e_e

Hai Pink.

... I miss you.

e‿e

---

Three sets of relatives coming over within the next 6 weeks. >_> sldkfjalke;alwkealkef;alkdjlksdaf

:ph34r:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

:ohnoes: Quick! Hide the booze!

...or, you know, drink it all before they get there. :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

GET UNDER ME EMMA WATSON.

mellow.gif