~ The Blog Of Morphiar ~ It Is Over, Farewell ~

"And thats where, your just like a pill. Instead of making me better, you keep making me ill."

"I think i'll get outta here, where i can run, as fast as i can, and thats where, your just like a pill."

Don't know why I put this in, it came on the TV, thought it suited the senario I suppose.

My RSN's in order: Morphiar - iExantra - M O R P H Y - liililiiilili - M O R P H Y

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bomba, you do not know the story, no I am not a freaking scammer. I've had enough of me being called a scammer and all this BS. I'm innocent and I STILL get accused for doing some crap every freaking day, why the hell should I put up with this?

You know what Alpha? You were a great friend. You were one of my best friends, a long with bflinty1 and some others. But YOU were the one who ruined it. You say you don't mind losing it, I said I was going to give it back. Then you go CRAZY at me with PM's. Why the hell should I put up with this? Can ANYONE tell me why, because I simply don't see the point anymore.

Turning happiness to sadness can come so fast, but turning a friendship into some kind of hatred goes so slow and is painful.

-Morph.

I think you know how it feels now. You get what you deserve. I hope you feel the pain you caused alot of other people. You know who i mean.

And if you quit, why come on the forum?

Born Perfectionist...

b502sigcopy1gm.png

Hello morph.

You were guilt tripping me earlier about lending you a santa, and not caring that it wasn't mine, and continuously guilt tripping me.

And so we settled for a trust trade.

Want pics?

<a href=http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/22/t_scami_7e58m_8222f07.jpg' alt='t_scami_7e58m_8222f07.jpg'>

here everyone. he scammed me ftl.[/img]

Hello morph.

You were guilt tripping me earlier about lending you a santa, and not caring that it wasn't mine, and continuously guilt tripping me.

And so we settled for a trust trade.

Want pics?

f_scami_7e58m_f22ac43.jpg

here everyone.[/img]

=; Whatever Morph..even I don't trust you anymore..As you said..so nicely..farewell :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

As you may say. I've known Gene for around a year. That first month after I met her, she STOLE something from me. In that case it was a santa. So you can flame that as much as you like. She deserved it for scamming me in the past. That's not even half of what she took from me though. So I'd like this to be dropped. Thank you.

My RSN's in order: Morphiar - iExantra - M O R P H Y - liililiiilili - M O R P H Y

As you may say. I've known Gene for around a year. That first month after I met her, she STOLE something from me. In that case it was a santa. So you can flame that as much as you like. She deserved it for scamming me in the past. That's not even half of what she took from me though. So I'd like this to be dropped. Thank you.

*cough*Loser*cough*

They finally got it right.

Hello morph? A month ago i was busy getting 99 fletching. And i'm sure people would have talked about it if i'd scammed you. And why would i still keep you on list if i scammed you?

Is this guy [developmentally delayed] or something?

It was a YEAR ago, not a month ago. And plus, I never spoken of it because I knew for a fact people wouldn't believe me. They may not now but you and I both know the truth. Dropped topic. Reporting the spam after this post. Thanks.

And since when do you have a santa, didn't you have to give Candy's back too?

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Lies, lies and more lies.

I wish you'd quit lying and just admit to the truth. I don't mind sacrificing 15m to rid tif of a pixel hugging neeb.

A year ago? Correction morph, a year ago i was still fresh and in f2p. I told you my char was a year ago. This is my third/fourth month of p2p.

Oh and i don't see you anywhere on world 87. You sure i met you a year ago? :^o