~ The Blog Of Morphiar ~ It Is Over, Farewell ~

Well, finally. 85 slayer has crossed my mind again. I'm thinking of achieving it by the time of the bunnies, easter. I'm going to be working with chat off all the way through it. No that's not a joke. Wish me luck on this, better get to work I suppose...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nooo, chat off!!??!!??!!??!! Turn it on when you can!!! But 85 slayer by Easter, that's a tough call! Good luck(have to say it here seeing as your chat is off :notalk: )!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, hope you get 85 slayer by Easter, though that's rapidly approuching.. :-#

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Go Morphirawr! :twisted: 1st whipz0rs are teh mine?! :lol:

First Whip will be sold for drop party items. Maybe second. 8-)

Thanks to support, easter isn't too far yeah.

My RSN's in order: Morphiar - iExantra - M O R P H Y - liililiiilili - M O R P H Y

Remember, you're not quitting!

:). With friends like bflinty it makes it hard to quit. <3:

I do my best :mrgreen:

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Yeah you BETTER not be quittin!

Woot, it's the amazing alpha koldes! 8-). Donated me about 2M out of good friendship, remeber if you need any information just ask. \'.

My RSN's in order: Morphiar - iExantra - M O R P H Y - liililiiilili - M O R P H Y

Please take my donation off your page, and don't mention me again.

I'm through with you and this blog, and pretty much this community (other than trolling..) because of you. I can no longer trust tipiters and my spirit for relationships other than a select few is dead.

Thanks and bye.

Woah, it was you with the black mask!? Try and understand that when Morphiar says he will give it back once he's finished his barrows run, then he probably will do just that. Have some patience.

Anyway, gratz Morphiar on everything so far, you're doing well! And stay away from Dual Arena!!! Kay?

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Woah, it was you with the black mask!? Try and understand that when Morphiar says he will give it back once he's finished his barrows run, then he probably will do just that. Have some patience.

You don't really know what you're talking about, so I'm not going to try to defend myself or the situation. I've been through things like this before, it's pointless.

I bought another mask, another farseer helm, and another mystic boots.

Morphiar is on block, and I have moved on.

I simply wanted my name and picture off the donations page, and I will soon be editing these to remove my conversation from this blog too...

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

You don't really know what you're talking about, so I'm not going to try to defend myself or the situation. I've been through things like this before, it's pointless.

I bought another mask, another farseer helm, and another mystic boots.

Morphiar is on block, and I have moved on.

I simply wanted my name and picture off the donations page, and I will soon be editing these to remove my conversation from this blog too...

You make me laugh. You go on saying I can keep the black mask and you'll buy another, two days later I'm at barrows, your pming me to get to falador fast and give you the mask back. I was busy doing my barrows run, I WAS going to give it back. You kept going crazy at me and told me not pm you. So why would I pm you if you told me not to do so? And please, for christ sake, don't go looking for attention with the "im doing with this community". It's a joke. Your donation will be removed as you asked for it to be. But please do remain off this blog. :notalk:

I apologized many times for giving you the impression that you could keep my black mask, but if you do remember, I said it was my favorite item for my favorite skill in the entire game, it was even hard for me to let you borrow it. I DID Have intentions of letting you keep one as soon as I got money for another. I never said that one. I had plans on getting it back, and then giving you MORE FREE STUFF (a different black mask) when I could.

Also, you were at falador square world 23 the entire time we were talking. You said you were going to start doing barrows run that's why I had to hurry to you. I get there as fast as possible and you admitted that you couldn't do it, you couldnt give the mask back to me. You even said "sorry".

And then came the "you got my hopes up" comment, when you were talking about thinking you could keep the mask and me asking for it back. That's pretty much all you'd need to know right there. Your hopes were up and that's why you decided to do this.

Then you go to barrows.

And since when did barrows become a "I can't leave at all" zone?

You kept saying how I was a liar and how the mask "technically was mine since it was in my possession" and how I had "broke my word". You had no intentions of giving me back my stuff even after your barrows run was over.

Obviously I don't want to speak to you in game anymore. I wanted to build a great relationship by keeping you in this game and helping you off your feet. You kept saying you'd pay me back with interest, which I said you don't eeally have to. Yeah, I definatly sound like the guy "mad about loosing my 400k". It's more like my loss of trust.

And the farseer helm and mystic boots? Now that was just you getting PETTY. That was *clearly* talked about before hand how it was just borrowed. But after we had a falling out about the black mask you couldn't even return that to me. Another 90-100k taken because of you and screwing me over. And to anyone out there who thinks I care about the money part of this (actually how much I've lost) you're out of your mind, I could care less, it's more than that. It was actually trusting a "famous" and "known" tipitier and paying for that.

And I'm not looking for attention by saying I am done with this community... You HAVE tainted it for me and I clearly said I'll still be trolling (looking, but never really replying) to posts.

You also said how you were "scammed 500k recently" because you "let a guy have 500k of yours for a screenshots and he took off with it".. You know how much it sucks for people to screw you over because it JUST happened to you. And now you turn around and do that to me.

Go ahead and now reply to this and try to justify to everyone your actions and make me look like a bad guy.

I give you 2m worth of stuff for free, set you up with the way I do barrows, and let you BORROW 3 items in which you keep.

Yup, I'm the bad guy.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Bomba, you do not know the story, no I am not a freaking scammer. I've had enough of me being called a scammer and all this BS. I'm innocent and I STILL get accused for doing some crap every freaking day, why the hell should I put up with this?

You know what Alpha? You were a great friend. You were one of my best friends, a long with bflinty1 and some others. But YOU were the one who ruined it. You say you don't mind losing it, I said I was going to give it back. Then you go CRAZY at me with PM's. Why the hell should I put up with this? Can ANYONE tell me why, because I simply don't see the point anymore.

Turning happiness to sadness can come so fast, but turning a friendship into some kind of hatred goes so slow and is painful.

-Morph.

Two words.

Please stay.

I came up with keeping chat on friends, and swapping my home world. But then I thought it's pointless, RS has put me in a mess and it would still happen on tif. So I scrapped those ideas.

You died?

Mate, please learn some personification at English. You're one calling me a scammer when you don't know the situation. Just stay out of it please. :|