HUNTER 99 ACHIEVED - Getting inside front page! Ranks inside

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome, I truly do see a Hunting cape appearing on your back real soon. Keep up the amazing work, your almost there man!!

Mind if I ask where exactly that location is that your catching chinchompa's? I'm one level from catching them little guys, and and are hoping to maybe someday get level 99 Hunting like you catching them, and in the process hopefully getting 99 Range.. ::'

Another question, in the picture where you got 5k range experience in one minute, about how many chinchompa's would you say you used? Thanks in advance.

I'll say it again, you are going to do it! Hope to see your title change to something around "99 Hunter achieved!" real soon. \'

That's awesome, I truly do see a Hunting cape appearing on your back real soon. Keep up the amazing work, your almost there man!!

Mind if I ask where exactly that location is that your catching chinchompa's? I'm one level from catching them little guys, and and are hoping to maybe someday get level 99 Hunting like you catching them, and in the process hopefully getting 99 Range.. ::'

Another question, in the picture where you got 5k range experience in one minute, about how many chinchompa's would you say you used? Thanks in advance.

I'll say it again, you are going to do it! Hope to see your title change to something around "99 Hunter achieved!" real soon. \'

Thanks a lot :)

-In Feldip hills area, South west all the way untill you see the end of the map, a bit north from the little sea... I'll try and put a picture that explains later.

-Hmm, look, If I use the chinchompas in Pest control I can hit about 50 hitpoints per 1 chinchompa (If I work wisely of course) so 50X4 = 200.. so it's about 25 chinchompas to 5k xp if you work wisely...

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

Here it is

X = Training area

trainingpointde5.png

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

If you get 99 Hunter, please post up a guide on how to get 1337 hunting skills ::' But Awesome! Well done! Must have been very frustrating :o

Ah, Sure ;)

lol I don't really think they'll be enough for 99 :) maximum 95 :P

anyways, I got goals for about half year, yes, more goals after 99 Hunter.. so I guess it won't happen soon :P

No offence, but you sound so full of yourself it's unbelievable. In almost every single picture you say "I'm so good", "me ftw!" etc. That attitude really annoys me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Good luck though, your nearly there.

LOL :)

dude I'm just kidding, it's for the picture only, really. I don't talk like that to friends :P

Going to sleep now :)

Hunter xp made today - 550k xp - Great :]

Currently Hunter xp : 12,550,082 :) almost there!

Ah, I found your post again. Been looking all for it at the Rate This! forums with no luck (I won't mention that I was too lazy to search for the thread up until now...).

98 already. Incredible. 99 today maybe? Anyhow, best of luck to you. I expect to see that paw on your back pretty soon.

Going to raise another skill to 99 straight away after this or are you going to go back to some average slacking like most of us do while playing Runescape?

Ramatosh

:::Combat Level 99:::

Mining 98/99 --1 left--

Fletching 99/99 --Achieved on July 23, 2006. 3987th to 99-- ||

Cooking 99/99 --Achieved on Dec 16, 2006. 7134th to 99-- ||

Hunter 99/99 --Achieved on Feb 18, 2007. 245th to 99-- ||

Ah, I found your post again. Been looking all for it at the Rate This! forums with no luck (I won't mention that I was too lazy to search for the thread up until now...).

98 already. Incredible. 99 today maybe? Anyhow, best of luck to you. I expect to see that paw on your back pretty soon.

Going to raise another skill to 99 straight away after this or are you going to go back to some average slacking like most of us do while playing Runescape?

Ramatosh

Thanks a lot! :)

I was going for 99 firemaking when Hunter came out, made a break.. went to do it... and now I'm getting Hunter to 99 first, lol.

Since I got 99 Fletching I have the bows I made on my way rotting in my bank, and It's actully most of my money now (25k magic longs)... so I decided it really bothers me I'm low on cash, so I'll first alch them (so 20k natures need to be made too, grr) and just then I'll get 99 firemaking :P (85k maples or so in bank waiting for me!)

Good luck!

Emote plox? <3:

Be patinet! :P :D 10k xp away!

ACHIEVED LEVEL 99 HUNTER!

(200 XP Away, Will hit at wednesday, and of course post the picture :] )

--------

Next goal now --> Getting inside front page!

Requires (Will update everytime) : 15,218,047 xp!

(2,170k xp to make, not a big deal :P )

ACHIEVED LEVEL 99 HUNTER!

(Will hit at Wednesday)

--------

Next goal now --> Getting inside front page!

Requires (Will update everytime) : 15,218,047 xp!

(2,170k xp to make, not a big deal :P )

Congrats! O:)