hsifreta --- Training in World 139

Login server offline. grrr.

I ought 1.5k gold necklaces for 50k, and am in the process of converting it into 220k selling 10 at world. =P

yay.. its back online. =P

oo.. this is fun! just hopping and selling and buying and hopping!

*does a few bunny hops*

zomg! you won't be able to imagine how easy profits come from this. =P not from just the above, but say if someone dumped 100 ruby ammies into the shop, i can get them all below 1k, and bless them and sell them off for 3k. =P

Integrity. See beyond the gp, nicks, and skills. Create value for others, as you'd like done for you.

hsifreta.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Feb, 2007

Attack is now in the hiscores! So I have all my skills in the hiscores list. I've been playing on my main a lot lately, it's become quite fun now that I've reached over 900 skill points and aim for 1k. =P

Integrity. See beyond the gp, nicks, and skills. Create value for others, as you'd like done for you.

hsifreta.png

Congrats on the attack! All the other skills rock too. I am still takeing a break for another month and 2 weeks from Runescape. Just decided to stop in and check out some friends blogs, including yours. I love the way you write it.

2, members' list.. I dont think so, but off the top of my head.. Dalcyte, Oreo, Mirrorforced, Jess, Ryan, 25 Leaf, Pink bullet, etc. Quite a few TIF actives, TET, and Tip.It members.

That is quite a fine list of people isn't it?

Well I am out of here. Hope you have fun burning down some more towns across runescape!

25 leaf

6th February, 2007

My pure is in the Mining Guild! Going to break my routine a bit and mine some coal, then actually smelting steel. I can't believe I'm doing it, but it seems the easiest way to go to 99 without stressign too much on losing cash.

hsifreta.png

7th February, 2007

Picture update!

A bit of trading fun!

m74346963.jpg

My 1st mime random! Got Glass Wall emote. =) I then got Evil Bob following closely behind this random. =P Guess what action I was doing ;)

m74433393.jpg

hsifreta.png

Yeah the powered up randoms and made it more fun. I got 2 mimes so far. =)

10th February, 2007

Bought 9k gold bars for retailing, but then, decided, heck, why don't i just craft them ;) Wooties!

hsifreta.png

Your blog is turning into just you and me posting lol.

I would have lent you the 100k for ryan, but seeing as I am not getting on at the moment...

Looks like some supper crafting xp coming up.

2, members' list.. I dont think so, but off the top of my head.. Dalcyte, Oreo, Mirrorforced, Jess, Ryan, 25 Leaf, Pink bullet, etc. Quite a few TIF actives, TET, and Tip.It members.

I'm a member too, narb :P

Good luck on your goals :D

They finally got it right.

Yeah, we have like 200 members now. =P That was when we were at 100 or something. =P

Thanks for dropping by.

14th February, 2007

Haven't been all too active on here, got school, and done lots of training in RS. =P

My pure now has a higher fm lvl than my main! Lvl 60 fm! Woot, from now on, I burn yews. =P

My main's str got knocked out of top 1m, so my new goal nowadays, is to reach top 700k in str hiscores.

That's about it for now. I'll do a picture update when I get home. =P

hsifreta.png

Thanks, I've been away. =P

19-26th February, 2007

New Goals:

1. To reach top 700k on str hiscores on main.

2. To runecraft all 3k tiaras on main.

3. To fish all 20k feathers on main.

4. To mine 17k iron ores and smith it on main (reach 68 smithing and 72 mining).

5. Craft 28k gold bars into gold rings/necklaces on main to reach 70 crafting.

I won't be playing my pure much these days, plenty of new goal and fun on my main. =P

Good News and Bad News

Bad News: Lost the auctions to last minute bidders and lack of funds. =(

Good News: Raised over 2m on hand, so I did a bit of shopping and re-bought my full rune, along with 2 sara skirts, 2 zammy skirts, and 2 guthix skirts! Skirts are so pretty. =P

Bad News #2: Mom is looking suspiciously at me, so I'll sign out for now. =P

hsifreta.png

4th March, 2007

Had such a bad day. =( First time staying up late to play on a sunday morning (2am), and I get scammed. I decided to finally train crafting seriously, and went buying hard leather to craft. And someone scammed me for 80k. It's not that awful if I hadn't already spent over 30 mins selling hard leather bodies at the shop prior to buying it.

Thought I could start crafting again, but no, the person traded me hard leather bodies instead. =(

--

Having read your encouragement, I feel a bit better. =) Thanks guys.

Oreo: Gold bars into necklaces isn't that bad, I actually quite like hopping worlds and selling the necklaces, end up picking up extra profit that way. =P

25 Leaf: Definitely. But I rarely catch you on. =P

Draco: Ooo.. that would be so nice if you could.. but I won't hold it against u if u want to craft them yourself. =P Hugs.

hsifreta.png

haha you are right. I should be back on in less then two weeks though.

Sorry about getting scammed, I have only been scamed once, and it was because I scammed myself!

I put up one too many zeros in a trade Supposed to spend 9k on cowhides, yeah I spent 90k. 80k gone and I don't even notice for 2 hours....

Ouch. It usually feels better if you just give them the money. That's the main thing, if they asked nicely, I don't mind giving them free stuff a lot of the time, but scammers maybe not. Their head or heart are in the wrong place. ><

Draco, thanks for those talies, I got all the pictures on my comp, but been really busy with school this week. I'll upload them in a few. =P (And, I'm trying to ask out a new date.)

hsifreta.png

Big Picture Update!

It's Here!!

Golem fun!

2 golems!

m70032697.jpg

Swarm versus golem.. my bet's on the swarm!

m79396888.jpg

Randoms

Hey lookie.. 3 lamps!

m79396920.jpg

Quizzes.. what the heck are these three? I so hate the tuna salmon comparison.. (I have a mystery box creed, curiosity is the end of me. So far.. steel plate, bucket, flier, and straw.)

m79396926.jpg

Yes.. quite taken to becoming a frog. So much fun! Too bad you can't operate reindeer hat while at it.

m79397101.jpg

What's a raspberry?

m79396914.jpg

Saleee!!!

Ty!

m79396937.jpg

Bought 20k feathers for 120k, then i sold half of them for...

m79396943.jpg

I swear.. he offered this on the first go..

m79396940.jpg

Did someone say fire?

Call the brigade quick! The pier's on fire? What do you mean they're only in Falador?

m79396902.jpg

Well, those signs didn't work. If they don't keep off the grass, at least now they'll stay off the flowers.

m79396910.jpg

Did I say self-absorbed?

Just the occasional..

m79396953.jpg

Ha! See who's at the door of my new shop?

m79397098.jpg

And that's the picture update. =)

hsifreta.png

And naturally.. the best ones are saved for last.. a post of thanks and stuff for Draco for all his donations these last few weeks. =)

m79397103.jpg

m79397106.jpg

m79397114.jpg

Ah.. now I can count how many I got from you, and how many I got myself. =P

hsifreta.png