training guide for 70 combat and 44 prayer and up

dast

I made this guide for people who donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need a lot of drops/money for training and they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t wane waist food

Levels I recommend are : combat lvl 70, 43 prayer(44 if you are gone mage)

U will need an iron chain body and a bronze med helm (you need them to enter the black knights fortress), what u take with you is your choice. (I would take 1 lobster is something happens)

This are the paths you can take I use the red one because I teleport to Falador but you can also teleport to Varrock or just walk to Edgevill

I hope you can come to this place on your own because I couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get good pictures thru the fortress but if you done the quest black knight fortress you have come this way also.

In red are the 2 black knights you will fight. In green is the altar where you recharge your prayer.

In blue is protect form melee that you should have on always so you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need food.

If you melee them in yellow, you can use Ultimate Strength and Incredible Reflexes if you can kill them before you are out of prayer.

In cyan if your gone mage them you could use it.

Why didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t I use ranging I think the pl8s of them damage too much arrows so it kind will be a waist.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Gold: 1-80

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 100%: Bones

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Weapon: Iron sword, Steel mace

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Armour: Iron full helm

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Runes/Arrows: Body(9), Mind(2), Earth(10), Law(3), Chaos(6), Cosmic(7), Death(2), Mithril(3)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Misc: Steel bar, Tin ore, Pot of flour, Bread, Uncut gems

This is the loot they drop in F2P. if you only keep the stackable stuff and leave the Iron sword, Steel mace, Iron full helm, Steel bar, Tin ore, Pot of flour.(if you take a chisel with you u can cut the gems and keep the ones you wane keep and like drop the sapphires and emeralds )

this is my first guide and i wane know wat you think of it if you say it is junk please tell me wat is junk.

i hope that the pictures are on dont realy know how to set them just tryed something -.-

please rate 1-10

(thanks for TIP IT for the loot info i didnt get all the stuff they say they drop but still then i got it right)

:cry: didnt get the pictures :cry:

i tryed to get pictures on but they dont show :wall:

and sorry for the grammer but i was ducht and im living now 9 months in U.S.A.

:P if some1 would help me how to put pictures on i would like that i have see some guides to make guides but not 1 told me clear how to get pictures on :(

I considered training here before, it didnt cut it, I think lvl 44 zombies are better, but thats me. Will look MUCH better with pictures ( what doesnt? )

6/10

You just wrote 5 lines about how to recharge your prayer in the Black knight's fortress. Then you copied the drop list from the bestiary. This is not a guide.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.