Only 1person's account in highscores

myeman60

Have you ever trained up a skill to try and get it in highscores, trained on it for sooo long, then checked highscores and realized your not in because people with 2+ accounts got their skills in there. I have many times. That's why I propose a suggestion for jagex. When you create a runescape account, you must type in your email adress in order to make your account. All accounts that were made using the same adress are "joined". The 1st account to be made on that adress will be put in highscores, while the other adresses will not. With this way, many more different people would be in highscores, and many more people could be proud of their accomplishments.

I can't see a problem in making 10 accounts... If he/she could train the same skill in different accounts, so he is far better than you. Keep training and you will reach them.

And what would be the point if everyone was in hiscores? Would you be proud of being you in millions?

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

I can't see a problem in making 10 accounts... If he/she could train the same skill in different accounts, so he is far better than you. Keep training and you will reach them.

And what would be the point if everyone was in hiscores? Would you be proud of being you in millions?

totally agree:

If one man can get 10 accounts in the highscore, why wouldn't you get 1 account in the highscore??

Currently hunting for clues. Any advice? PM me please =)

i disagree about first acount in high scores cuz i made a few acounts before i made ml417 (my main) and a few acounts after

p.s. your wandering what happend to the acounts? well... they died at low lvl so i stoped playing them and made new acount i died with everything before tutors came and didnt know how to play much so i just made new acounts so they have all items you start with

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

There's a problem with this idea...

It's rather easy to just create a new e-mail account to bypass the system you propose. I'm fairly sure that anyone who wanted to bypass this problem could do it easily, and without spending too much time on it.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

It's rather easy to just create a new e-mail account to bypass the system you propose. I'm fairly sure that anyone who wanted to bypass this problem could do it easily, and without spending too much time on it.

Lol exactly what i was thinking. You can make a hotmail account in a bout 2 minutes max. Varies on the name but if your not picky then its fine lol.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Look at this situation:

Player 1:range lvl pure ranger?

Pure ranger:99

Player 1:i don't believ you lol noob (i know its not nice, but half the RS population acts like ogres and would say that. I wouldn't.)

Pure ranger:well you can't prove it, because only my main is in highscores.

It would be HORRIBLE. I'm sorry, just to much lieing about skills from these lower levels who "have mains with 2000 total that won't give out there name because they get to many spam pms and refuse put pms on private"

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Have you ever trained up a skill to try and get it in highscores, trained on it for sooo long, then checked highscores and realized your not in because people with 2+ accounts got their skills in there. I have many times. That's why I propose a suggestion for jagex. When you create a runescape account, you must type in your email adress in order to make your account. All accounts that were made using the same adress are "joined". The 1st account to be made on that adress will be put in highscores, while the other adresses will not. With this way, many more different people would be in highscores, and many more people could be proud of their accomplishments.

Meh. Easier solution to your problem would be to up the highscore from holding 1M to 1.5M-2M scores IMO.

That way people with multiple accounts still can have their skills recognized as well as others

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

but what if the computer is shared between 2 siblings and they use the same email adress

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

stupid... just cuz you cant check stakers anymore then...

and all my accs withj high states need to be in the highscore! i worked hard for it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

what about about the little kids without e-mail addresses, have you no heart for them! have you no shame! lol, just kidding.

but, yah, i don't support, if you work "so hard" to get in, it would be in, so obviously you didn't train as hard as you thought.

plus, what happenes is two or more people share e-mails addresses.

in addition, what if you have stakers, pures, and other things, you want them to be reconized as well, it would be just wrong to take that accomplish-ment away from them.

fweh, felt like i was writing an essay at first using all of those interductory(sp) words, lol.

That's what I was thinking as well. There are tons of free email sites out there, you could easily create 10 emails, each for a different account.

It's a nice idea with good intentions, but I don't think it would be very effective :?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Not everyone has an email address you know.

But no, the requirments to get into the highscores aren't even that high anyway. They should be way higher, like level 80+ (not combat, the actual skill level) to be in the highscores. The highscores shouldn't be there to look people up, that's where the "Player Examination" comes into play. But the highscores should be where the top 10,000 should be able to show off their skills.

Remember, the highscores should not be a "stat look-up." But should really be an achievement to get into.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png