Largest Skilling Clans/Communities

smellycarlo

Hi, I consider myself more skill-orientated rather than combat and saw many threads like "Top ten clans", and was wondering does anyone know what the Top Ten Biggest Skilling Clans/Communites are? Oh and the amount of active members is important.

The BIG List ;)

frogprincesig2.jpg

proudguildmasterng2.png

Well there are quite a few, there's us (Serenity) we are fairly well known within the skilling community, supreme skillers is relatively new but they are growing well, theres the others, they are quite well known, there are also several level 3 skiller clans like peaceful and disruption.

I am sure there are several other well known skills clans out there but the thing with skills clans is they don't constantly run into each other like pkin clans so they tend to be more independent of the clan community as a whole.

Oh an from my experience skills clans have alot more of a family feel to them so they don't see larger numbers as a big deal, we sit around the 80 member mark and find it to be a good size, enough people to keep the clan very active but still small enough to get to know most, if not all, members :)

misterxmansigserenityfinal4na.gif

• 1 month later...

About communities i would have to say TDM is the number one. They pk but they don't force anyone to do so, such great and mature people in there.

About skilling i think MASORS is the best, well i don't really know if they still exist

overyw3.jpg

F2P 4EVER; Cb 122+; Total 1288+

Just to point something out to you guys, there are some pretty big community clans on the official Runescape forums, not to try and advertise or anything, but the Death Rebels of Renegade clan(The clan I'm in) is the listed as the top non warring clan, its also been called the best overall clan on there in several lists, Crimson Hunters follow close behind in the non warring category.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• 2 weeks later...

I <3: TDM

Its worth a look for you guys that don't wanna be forced to pk. We also have extremely creative events and new members can suggest their own, so we always have a nice variety :P

gladz.png

Not all skilling clans are low in combat. I know Serenity and Supreme Skillers <3: are fairly higher in combat but are a skilling clan.

I also believe those 2 clans have a fair amount of members also. It is a shame you don't hear more of skilling clans though. :-k

queenvalerie.png

Actually, the clans I was mentioning earlier have high level requirements, the Death Rebels of Renegade was 90+, even though it was recently disbanded to try and start anew with a clan called Divine Flames of Retribution, like I said before, try looking on the official Runescape forums, you will find many good skilling and community clans.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I'd have to say Supreme Skillers is becoming a big skilling clan. I don't know many others - Only the ones that we've had skilling wars with.

ssie2.png

~~ The best Skiller clan in Runescape. Over 100 members with an skill total average of 1860+ Click HERE to be redirected to our forums.

Skilling wars, that's actually pretty interesting. I'm guessing it's where Skilling Clans battle eachother on who can get a certain amount of items or experience within a limited amount of time.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Skilling wars, that's actually pretty interesting. I'm guessing it's where Skilling Clans battle eachother on who can get a certain amount of items or experience within a limited amount of time.

Yeah. That sounds actually kind of fun.

j0xPu5R.png

We can be considered Skill, or Community.

I am the Leader of the RuneHQ Clan.

Over 37,000 Registered members, with 500-700 active (meaning they at least post each month).

We are owned and paid for by our parent site.

Leader of The Royal Protectors

Ex -Leader of The Official RuneHQ Clan

Isildurs_Son.png