5 person PC and winning it!

justj2

Yes we actually did win :thumbsup: , how it happened I dont know. No one was above lvl 90 and our lowest was a lvl 75. Im the Lvl 86 if you wanted to know.

Infact here are our lvls:

Lvl 89 (killed purple portal and blue portal)

Lvl 88 (killed yellow portal and blue portal)

Lvl 86 (killed yellow portal, red portal, purple portal, and blue portal)

Lvl 82 (killed red portal, purple portal, and blue portal)

Lvl 75 (protected void knight)

Almost all of the time, the void knight was below 50hp. I had over 600 damage done in the game. The game in all took us, 10 minutes. I had 6 spinners on me while other players had about 2 on them. No one died within the whole game! And when we had one portal killed, my friend said "we have no chance, we are down to 21hp". I said, "Well we probably wont win". Then he said "Definately". We killed that portal and 2 more with less than 70hp left on the void knight. We killed the yellow first, then red, then purple, and as we got to the blue we had a total of 17hp left. We killed the whole portal before the void reached 5hp. We came out of the game and I said, "Nice that was a miracle." The other players agreed, and because more came on, the miracle stopped.

If you have an experience like this 1 then we'd like to hear it. Castle war experiences also accepted ::'

and just to tell you i coppied this from our origonal post on the rs forums to save much time :XD:

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

thats what makes 5 person so good, dont need high levels and there arnt to many monsters to have to hassel with :XD: im chuffed with that

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

tell us your achievement ::' any one is a good one if it means something to you, and it didnt take long at all, im pretty sure we were all mele'in aswell

Wow, it all seems logical, but is it practical? 10minute game for a win?

I don't think no one doubts that a team of 5 who are level 50 and below can kill the portals in time, but i think everyone doubts or looks for the speed of how fast a group can get through a round, the levels of the players is just an add-on bonus.

Great job, now maybe you should aim for killing all portals in less then 4minutes? migth be a challenge.

that would be a challenge... good idea \' ill suggest it to the other two... and anyone out there is one of the 5 tell us and we'l see if we remember you because we wana try it again to see if it was just a fluke or not ::'

PS: im going out now but ill try to revive this post later to see what other people views are :thumbsup:

My brother has done 3 man PC with two of his 100+ friends. But nice one anyways :thumbsup: Might be somethin fun to do when I get members back....

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

3? i thought that limit was 5?

meh... :shame:

I didn't actually see it, so I don't know how. Maybe it was 5 people and the other two didn't do anything :-k

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I do kinda miracles in Cwars when it's ussualy me n one other person on about 3 or 4 . . . How do i win you ask? Simple really the other person is my brother sat behind me, much easier to sort out tactical stuff that way :mrgreen:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

wooo im back :thumbsup: and ele, i dont want people to rate it -.- in fact im not even sure lol, this place seemed most appropriate (sp?) when i looked through the descriptions of the forums so my mistake ^.^

and yes the minimum is 5... otherwise i wouldnt have made a post about it lol

How long did the game take?

The game in all took us, 10 minutes.

:-k

Least I've done was 2 people (3 were pures who attacked monsters) and it took maybe 4 minutes. I had close to 400 damage, and he claims to have had about 700.

I won a game of castle wars when I was the only person on the team!!!!

the person on the other team logged out 2 minutes into the game

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?