SELLING MY LATEST PIXEL SIG...(Jump to page4)

The_Jeppoz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magia so far you'r the only bidder so 700k is leading :)

And i got a green hat plus 200 strenght ammy from Y0ur Mother for his sig 2.

The (EASY) point is. My next sigs in queue are scheduled to go for 2 1.5 1.5 1.5 mils . I also want to make a new sig for me ok ? So if i make a new one for me i take the "timeslot" of one of these sigs with the virtual loss of 1.5 mils. So using this sig might make me get 1.5 mils. That's why i was willing to sell it for something around 1 mil (that's what it was supposed to be sold for).

And Stoked, don't play the side of the saviour of the poor buyers. You'r biased with me for the reason we know. Enough said.

Plus what's the point in flaming those that don't agree with what you say and the way you say it ? do u see some1 flaming KngKyle ? no...

Just to let you know i don't sleep with any of them, actualy i didn't expect such support from guys i never talked to at all. And do you think Nad and Ryan are my secret lovers ? They'r 2 great artists with their own working brain. They know what they'r talking about and , to be clear, they've never been those great fans of pixelart. So please...stop digging your grave...

ok sorry for spamming, just trying to give my opionon then people start arguing with me.

Because you were very rude when you stated it.

As an impartial observer, I can easily say that we should all agree to disagree. Whether you think it's worth 1M+ or not TJ has worked hard on this and you all must give him at least some 'props' on a job well done because this does take a long time to do. It's an excellent quality pixel signature in my opinion. I barely know TJ and he has made a signature for me so there's no real reason I need to kiss up. It's obvious that this is a high quality signature so whether you think it's worth the price is just your opinion as well.

Let's just leave it alone because it has 3 1/2 pages of spam.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

am i allowed to give you 1.5m for you to make me a custom sig or do only do that for people you know

Of course you are, pm me details. I have a bit of queue as i wrote but you never know...if i love the concept i could make you skip it part of it :)

Excuse me, but I can't control myself:

I had no other intent as to the fact your signature isnot worth 1mil, no sig is worth 1mil. paying 1mil+ for a sig just because its made by you is anarchy. you need to jump back to reality and have reasonable prices.

You do realise that Runescape money has no real value at all (according to RS rules). However I once bumped into a site that sold stuff like phats for like 5 bucks a piece. Let's use that as our exchange rate.

If we assume TJ worked 10 hours on the signature and that one can get easily payed around 10 euros per hour for a work that requires no special skills (such as McDonald's), he should be payed MORE than 100 euros for the signature (making those pixels does require special skills). As euros are worth over 1 US each, he should be profited around 115 dollars or 23 party hats.

Thus he is working for a crappy amount of gp...that is for sure.

I had no other intent as to the fact your signature isnot worth 1mil, no sig is worth 1mil. paying 1mil+ for a sig just because its made by you is anarchy. you need to jump back to reality and have reasonable prices.

You do realise that Runescape money has no real value at all (according to RS rules). However I once bumped into a site that sold stuff like phats for like 5 bucks a piece. Let's use that as our exchange rate.

If we assume TJ worked 10 hours on the signature and that one can get easily payed around 10 euros per hour for a work that requires no special skills (such as McDonald's), he should be payed MORE than 100 euros for the signature (making those pixels does require special skills). As euros are worth over 1 US each, he should be profited around 115 dollars or 23 party hats.

Ohhhh...that's gonna burn mate :lol:

lol i never thought of it that way :lol:

anyways, gl on selling sig again TJ.

god dam it thats a nice sig you should enter contest im sure youd win lol

ive said it about 50 times and the only thing that beats that sig is your

deviant art page

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

that is definately the best second best come bak ive ever seen! :shock:

well done! :wink: