Why all the hate for the Werewolf Course?

Aleksandar

I never fail obstacles there at lvl 87 agility, and if you know how to efficiently cross the obstacles laps are quick.

I find that course fun and the Ape Atoll course boring.

What's wrong with me or what's wrong with everyone else?

Werewolf course is a waste of time, it gives less xp and takes longer to do than Ape Atoll, sure you might be having a little bit more fun doing werewolf, but wouldn't you mch rather get to your goal faster, and then in the time that you saved do something fun?

I could be mistaken, but isn't Runescape a game, and aren't games all about having fun? As far as I know, that's why people play games, to have fun. ;)

Ofcourse I know a large part of Runescape is about achievement, it's a big part of what makes it fun, knowing people can see the stats you have worked so hard for to attain, striving to compete with your friends, I know I take great pride in the stats that I have even though they are low, but that doesn't mean all you should do is try to make use of your time as effeciently as possible, with no regard to having fun...

From what I heard from a close friend of mine the werewolf course is well worth it because of the fun. He could do the wilderniss course or ape atoll, but what use is a high skill to show off if you have not had any fun attaining it. :S

best-guide-ever.jpg

Werewolf course is a waste of time, it gives less xp and takes longer to do than Ape Atoll, sure you might be having a little bit more fun doing werewolf, but wouldn't you mch rather get to your goal faster, and then in the time that you saved do something fun?

It's not that much faster, like 45k vs 47k xp/h :anxious:

I like the Werewolf place actually \'

Uula.png

I could be mistaken, but isn't Runescape a game, and aren't games all about having fun? As far as I know, that's why people play games, to have fun. ;)

Ofcourse I know a large part of Runescape is about achievement, it's a big part of what makes it fun, knowing people can see the stats you have worked so hard for to attain, striving to compete with your friends, I know I take great pride in the stats that I have even though they are low, but that doesn't mean all you should do is try to make use of your time as effeciently as possible, with no regard to having fun...

From what I heard from a close friend of mine the werewolf course is well worth it because of the fun. He could do the wilderniss course or ape atoll, but what use is a high skill to show off if you have not had any fun attaining it. :S

Off-Topic: The majority of Runescape players have made Runescape into a competitive (Sp?) challenge with the high scores and everything. It's quite rare to find hardcore player to be playing for fun.

On-Topic: I use Ape atoll I find it more fun and plus I have a wireless mouse and I think Ape Atoll saves me more battery power with the less clicks ^^.

i have never been to the werewolf course but i do love running around in a monkey suit \'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)