DementedHero's Full Pixelsignature Tutorial

DementedHero

Oh my god. Wow.

That guide, the picture, the amount of effort and detail just boggles my mind. Wow. It must take the patience of a saint to make that picture and then make a guide.

Fabluous job!

You pixel artisits are just that, artists.

Beuatiful work.

f97dd2bf577d9e72.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Goodluck getting Photoshop 7 for free. Its very expensive, and unless you have friend who has it, you won't get it for free without it being illegal.

Also, pixelers don't use Photoshop, if that's what you were thinking. They use simple programs like MS Paint.

very, very cool,just one question, where do you get photoshop 7 (for free, i mean, pfft! like i'm gunna pay for it 8-) )

Nice bump. #-o

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

very, very cool,just one question, where do you get photoshop 7 (for free, i mean, pfft! like i'm gunna pay for it 8-) )

Nice bump. #-o

Well this kind of thread deserves to be bumped, and shown on the fresh faces of this forum. :)

u5zhkTY.gif

Nice bump. #-o

Well this kind of thread deserves to be bumped, and shown on the fresh faces of this forum. :)

Yeah, but there's a link to this topic in the resources sticky, so the bump wasn't really necessary IMO.

(Yes, I realise I am bumping this myself now. :oops: )

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Wow... eh, its almost time to say happy one year anniversary to this great pixel guide!

I will try a sig with this tut when I get more free time!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Wow... eh, its almost time to say happy one year anniversary to this great pixel guide!

I will try a sig with this tut when I get more free time!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Most of the colours I use, are all on the left side of that red line you see. It doesn't matter whether it is green or red or blue, most of them are left of that line. It gives the colours a bit of a washed out, realistic feeling.

Sure, bright colours can be useful in some cases, and we will use them in this one too, but mainly for highlights and things like that.

I think you mean on the right

Also ALOT of pictures arent showing, apart from that its a good tutorial.

Actually, I mean the left of that line, thats why I said left.

This tutorial wasn't really ment to last this long, just uploaded the pics at I believe it's photobucket.

I could do a better one at this moment, a year after making this one. But I can't be bothered.

I'm glad it helped some people, that's why I made it. Purpose fulfilled I suppose.

tipitsigte0.png