Gladiatorz Claim victory over Zeonic Force!

SneakyDiva

Aight so imma clear some things up --

Well it was friday night, and i was talking to lord-death. Lord-death and me got to fighting and i said if he would be let me join gladz for the war and zf couldn't call it cheating. Pictures of the mirc room --

ld-legal.gif

ld-legal2.gif

I asked on the gladz board and at first jarico said no, but i got to talking with him and he said i could come in echo69x's legion. Well i get there when i'm told all set to fight, and all the gladz start yelling at me not to come. Finally echo tells me jarico has changed his mind and i cannot go with gladz. I get very pissed off, but cool down once i hear from tha-hanzz we, eoh and mk, are going to be mini-ing with GA or 'the' or somebody.

Anyways after eoh dominates pee capers (aka supa's clan and others) at rune rocks i go checkin out to see how the gladz war is going. I go over and notice only 10 gladz are left there.... I went with the intentions of killing sneaky-one and jarico cause i'm still very upset with them both.

Anyways i don't want to hear this BS gladz cheating by me coming. ZF even said i was free to go and wouldn't call it cheatting, as seen in above pictures.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Tombo, we've raised our req's many times over the course of the last 6 months and people STILL don't meet the new requirements. Get over yourself. :wink:

On a side note, I couldn't be any more proud than I am right now of my fellow clan mates.. I've never seen so many Gladz pull together for one war. Congratulations Gladz, you have proven yourself worthy today. This is only the beginning of bigger and better things. For Rohaaaaan!!!! :D

ZF, you fought graciously, valiently, and stayed true to your clan. I only had 1-2 people run from me and they were well within the combat area that we were supossed to be in; you fought to the death. Congratulations to you all. :)

I hope we can do this again in January, I'm looking forward too it.

:P

why did u even bother posting fool? i am over myself. i said yer good war. idiot.

I see you post more than any other ZF, so if you are ZF's main advocate and representative, you just make ZF look bad. Honestly...

on this topic? err no its 3 times now including this one, learn to type. i am a zf member not an advocate or whatever ur talkin outta ur arse.

i make zf look bad? or you're just tryin to get me booted. :roll:

Yeah mr. mentally challenged, you post for ZF, you then become an advocate for ZF.

BRAIN PL0Z?

Also, Gladz had like 80 left when you lost....so don't say ZF took out 80-90 gladz that is absurd.

you put main advocate, glasses pl0z? who cares if i dont know what some words mean anyway, id rather be me then a geek who look cr*p up in the dictionary and stop sayin gladz had like 80 left, cos they didnt tey walked back up, i woulda done the same if zf won. so pipe down.

And bronx, be quiet no1 cares. Devils suck and so do you. Stop sucking up to the alliance please

Does that mean a war is in order then? :lol: Also pure don't whine cause you cannot challenge what I say, that just indicates a lack of brain capacity and it is not me who should be blamed for that one, sir.

According to LD, Zf has around 70 members and gladz had about 120.. And zf took out about 80-90 gladz so we did VERY well we were just out numbered..

quantity > quality

Gladz did not loose 80-90 people, we came with 110, and left with about 85-90.

because they all walked backup :roll:

Now Tombo that is BS and you know it! It's rediculous that you can't accept defeat and the fact that this was an honest war.

its even more bs that you cant see i did say zf lost, they walked back up, get over it. you didnt win with that many lvl 80 noobs i know since i killed about 7 myself, dont have pic cos i dont take them.

I've seen my fellow Gladz member work hard for this victory and you trying to take it away from them is disgraceful. Until you can learn to accept defeat graciously, I don't think we should fight once more. Again, thanks to all other ZF members for providing a great war.

Amen. I went from level 93-97 for this war and worked my butt off for 80 att and 80 def. I normally don't train and dislike playing RS. I know every Gladiator worked as hard as he or she could. For anyone to say that we cheated or we're a bunch of level 60s or we did this/that is disgraceful. :evil: We worked hard and we won, accept defeat and get over it. Thanks to the ZF members who are doing that.

Again Tombo, we've raised our req's many times over the course of the last 6 months and people STILL don't meet the new requirements. Get over yourself. :wink:

On a side note, I couldn't be any more proud than I am right now of my fellow clan mates.. I've never seen so many Gladz pull together for one war. Congratulations Gladz, you have proven yourself worthy today. This is only the beginning of bigger and better things. For Rohaaaaan!!!! :D

ZF, you fought graciously, valiently, and stayed true to your clan. I only had 1-2 people run from me and they were well within the combat area that we were supossed to be in; you fought to the death. Congratulations to you all. :)

I hope we can do this again in January, I'm looking forward too it.

:P

why did u even bother posting fool? i am over myself. i said yer good war. idiot.

I see you post more than any other ZF, so if you are ZF's main advocate and representative, you just make ZF look bad. Honestly...

on this topic? err no its 3 times now including this one, learn to type. i am a zf member not an advocate or whatever ur talkin outta ur arse.

i make zf look bad? or you're just tryin to get me booted. :roll:

Yeah mr. mentally challenged, you post for ZF, you then become an advocate for ZF.

BRAIN PL0Z?

Also, Gladz had like 80 left when you lost....so don't say ZF took out 80-90 gladz that is absurd.

oh right they had 80 left, cause u was really at the war werent you?

Yes gladz won whatever, dont make it look like a thrashing you never had 85-90 people left.

you put main advocate, glasses pl0z? who cares if i dont know what some words mean anyway, id rather be me then a geek who look cr*p up in the dictionary and stop sayin gladz had like 80 left, cos they didnt tey walked back up, i woulda done the same if zf won. so pipe down.

Okay tombo thank you for basically admitting you're an idiot and I think it's kind of funny that you are insulting me by saying that I am more articulate than you lol that's just funny. I see a similarity here...ZF cannot accept being defeated whether it be verbally or in war. Tombo and pure stre proved that.

I said you're the main advocate of ZF cause you post more than anyone lol.

war with devlis is cool with me.

anyways

10-16-04GladzvsZF13.png

Yea sure looks like 80 - 85 people there to me. :roll: [/img]

well.. we did beat you didnt we :) Now you know 20 plus people can stand on one spot.

war with devlis is cool with me.

anyways

10-16-04GladzvsZF13.png

Yea sure looks like 80 - 85 people there to me. :roll: [/img]

thats just 1 squad :wink: we were all scattered in the gds area after the war was over.

You should of shut ur mouth while u could bronx, there's no way in hell devils will beat zf...

and i never said gladz didnt win, and they fought well. respect to gladz

Just quit the sucking up, why would the alliance want to team with a weaker clan?

zf installed a strong clan in my brain and i was disgusted to see how easily we won that war

we easily had 50+ members left

whats funny is they dont shut up about it

bronxie owns all i wanan see a war with devils cause they will destroy them jsut liek gladz did

You should of shut ur mouth while u could bronx, there's no way in hell devils will beat zf...

and i never said gladz didnt win, and they fought well. respect to gladz

Just quit the sucking up, why would the alliance want to team with a weaker clan?

Yeah ZF also said they'd own Gladz..

Also it is not sucking up, for I speak for what I know is right and had Gladz be acting in the same manner that ZF is right now, I would be speaking against them.

Also we have a war with anarchy first. Although I'd love to fight ZF.

HAHAHAHA ZF lost!

LMAO tombo and lord death were always telling me "wait till war, we're going to own you"

What now? :cry:

shame we didnt fight 1 on 1.

HAHAHA you guys got smoked, stop making excuses, bow down [bleep], bow down.

Okay tombo thank you for basically admitting you're an idiot and I think it's kind of funny that you are insulting me by saying that I am more articulate than you lol that's just funny. I see a similarity here...ZF cannot accept being defeated whether it be verbally or in war. Tombo and pure stre proved that.

you're blinder then my grandma, read my other post where i put zf lost.

not admitting im an idiot im just showing that im not as much as a geek then you who reckons hes hard cos he can post well on forums.

im done with this post too, oh and you did make a mistake...

its str not stre. :) 'idiot'

Guest HavocHawk

you're blinder then my grandma, read my other post where i put zf lost.

not admitting im an idiot im just showing that im not as much as a geek then you who reckons hes hard cos he can post well on forums.

im done with this post too, oh and you did make a mistake...

its str not stre. :) 'idiot'

In your post telling him about his one mistake, you made plenty of mistakes in it.