~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Very nice stats. I see you're a very determined person. Good luck on your goals!

Oh, and i bet 99 agil is one of the most boring 99's out there...(so much attention :ohnoes: )...but it looks like you're doing excellent =D>

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice stats. I see you're a very determined person. Good luck on your goals!

Oh, and i bet 99 agil is one of the most boring 99's out there...(so much attention :ohnoes: )...but it looks like you're doing excellent =D>

Eh, agility isnt too bad, I can multitask while I do it so I'm ok :D

alrighty. So today I ran around as a monkey <3: . Yesterday I gave blink 400k (we got scammed) and my maple logs that had been sitting in my bank (about 40k of them). I didn't need them and they'd been there forever.

Next week is Winter Break (w00t). Public school's don't get it. It's just us :P . It's a week off and I plan to get 99 agility during that time. That will make 10 straight weeks of agility. hopefully sooner then later so I can start on whatever is next O:) .

Wakka over and out :)

alrighty. So today I ran around as a monkey <3: . Yesterday I gave blink 400k (we got scammed) and my maple logs that had been sitting in my bank (about 40k of them). I didn't need them and they'd been there forever.

Next week is Winter Break (w00t). Public school's don't get it. It's just us :P . It's a week off and I plan to get 99 agility during that time. That will make 10 straight weeks of agility. hopefully sooner then later so I can start on whatever is next O:) .

go private schools! I get 2 weeks, while my brother and sister only get 1 for March Break :P I mock them.

jjroxlu7.jpg

go private schools! I get 2 weeks, while my brother and sister only get 1 for March Break :P I mock them.

We get Christmas break (2 weeks) then winter break (1 week) then spring break (1 week).

We get Christmas break (2 weeks) then winter break (1 week) then spring break (1 week).

We get 3 weeks for Christmas break, and 2 weeks for Winter/March break. Eat that :P

jjroxlu7.jpg

Hehe I go to a public school and I get all next week off ::'.

Back on topic:

95 Agility :shock:.... Doing great man! Keep going!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Lemme break it down for ya.....

1. Wakka is a machine.... he wet from 75-95 agility faster than i have gone from 85-90 attack.

2. He has over 90 in the two slowest xp skills (both which provide plenty of money :))

3. He isn't even 90 in the two "givin" skills.

4. He's the nicest high level person I have ever met.

If that doesnt make this duder pro status i dont know what would :P

edit: btw.... your 89 whip is buggin me.... please round up :P

Lemme break it down for ya.....

1. Wakka is a machine.... he wet from 75-95 agility faster than i have gone from 85-90 attack.

2. He has over 90 in the two slowest xp skills (both which provide plenty of money :))

3. He isn't even 90 in the two "givin" skills.

4. He's the nicest high level person I have ever met.

If that doesnt make this duder pro status i dont know what would :P

edit: btw.... your 89 whip is buggin me.... please round up :P

Wow, thanks dude ::' . I will get that 90 whips when training to 99 slayer im sure :XD: .

Anyways, Winter break is one day a day, I'm trying to convince my mom to allow me to stay home tomarrow, as I have no tests or homework and everything in those classes are done. We wont be doing anything :-s . I think I might get to stay home so thats +1 days of training :XD: .

Congrats on the 95 Agility! ::'

In the March BTS it mentions another agility course, but it also mentions that it is high leveled with sizeable rewards. Perhaps you may want to check it out if you ever get bored of the Ape Atoll course. Heck you may even get to 99 before the update is even released :D

Good Luck! ::'

Is it okay for me to add you?

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

In the March BTS it mentions another agility course, but it also mentions that it is high leveled with sizeable rewards. Perhaps you may want to check it out if you ever get bored of the Ape Atoll course. Heck you may even get to 99 before the update is even released :D

unless the update comes out next week, I will have 99 before it :wink:

wasnt that course supposed to be out last month?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

wasnt that course supposed to be out last month?

the penguin course. It was a flop.