~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Guess I'm not the first to mention the record.

Switched to the client, getting:

wakkaresponse2bb6.jpg

Do you play on a particularly large screen? Mine isn't gigantic, but its not very small either.

What windows do you play on? I'm on xp.

This is getting really frustrating. All i need to do is zoom in with the client. Seems easy enough, right? Gosh, I feel stupid.

I'm done asking questions for the day.

See you later,

Pi

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't change how big the RS window is. The only way to zoom in our out is to change the camera angle thus changing the scope of what is shown on the screen.

In order to change how much room the actual window takes up you will need to change your screen resolution. You must be running a very low resolution if your rs window takes up the entire screen.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

pi are you talking about his screenshots? how they have no edges around them? Because im pretty sure all he does is crop it
What do you mean by no edges? I did not cropping on this photo. I took a full screen picture and saved it as i took it.

pi your resolution (or whatever it is called) is 800*600

the one wakka has is 1280*1024... ttry to change it...

Yea, I didnt think about that, but if thats all you can see on you're screen you must be on an extremely low resolution. to fix this do this:

Right click the desktop and click properties

then go to settings

then move the screen resolution bar left or right to get the desired size. I am set to 1152 by 864 pixels. However, that may not work for you're monitor size so just play around with it until you get something that works for you.

runeboots12di5.png

That picture makes it look like that was your first kill after logging in. Was it? If so, you are far too lucky.........

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

runeboots12di5.png

That picture makes it look like that was your first kill after logging in. Was it? If so, you are far too lucky.........

It was but it wasnt the first kill of the task.

runeboots13ij3.png

this makes 4 boots for the trip, just finished it :)

cmon wakka it seems this 99 is going to take months at this rate(well it is the hardest 99)

btw somnething i want to ask is how much slayer exp you get a day?

and whats youre favourite task?

tifsdac6mc.gif

cmon wakka it seems this 99 is going to take months at this rate(well it is the hardest 99)

it varies so much (like everything else). It's an impossible question. This is the longest 99 I have to do and the most fun.

Favorite task is abyssal demons.

it varies so much (like everything else). It's an impossible question. This is the longest 99 I have to do and the most fun.

You can calculate your average xp /day by taking an old level up picture and comparing the date and xp to your current xp.

Xp gotten during the time/Days used = average xp/day

If you wanted that to be accurate though, you'd have to train slayer all the time without distractions and do the calculations after a month or two. Temporary changes in your playing times, the tasks you get etc affect too much if you do the calculations after a short time like only one or two weeks.

But then again, the time used to do the calculations could be used to train a bit more, so... :anxious:

Good luck again :thumbsup:

You can calculate your average xp /day by taking an old level up picture and comparing the date and xp to your current xp.

Xp gotten during the time/Days used = average xp/day

If you wanted that to be accurate though, you'd have to train slayer all the time without distractions and do the calculations after a month or two. Temporary changes in your playing times, the tasks you get etc affect too much if you do the calculations after a short time like only one or two weeks.

But then again, the time used to do the calculations could be used to train a bit more, so... :anxious:

Good luck again :thumbsup:

There's no reason to do all that :lol: . It's just a game, I play when I can, I'm getting older so I've got more responsibilities. I'll never be able to play as much as I use to. I hope to get 99 by the start of summer or shortly after it starts. I plan to get several 99's over the course of the summer however I have to get a job this summer so it won't be as quick as in the past summers.

Do you like to examine things? :P Every time I look in your screenshots there are alot of examines.... Good luck on 99 slayer, will take a while :wink:

(Examining ftw!!)

Yes, its a very bad habit. I've done it ever since I can remember though. I'll just keep examining the same thing over and over while I'm killing a monster, chopping a tree, etc.

Do you like to examine things? :P Every time I look in your screenshots there are alot of examines.... Good luck on 99 slayer, will take a while :wink:

(Examining ftw!!)

Yes, its a very bad habit. I've done it ever since I can remember though. I'll just keep examining the same thing over and over while I'm killing a monster, chopping a tree, etc.

Don't worry, you aren't the only person with that habit :anxious: But, is it just me or are there no screenshots or whatever at the agility part?

2j3qh46.jpg

(Examining ftw!!)

Don't worry, you aren't the only person with that habit :anxious: But, is it just me or are there no screenshots or whatever at the agility part?

it's just you, there are pics all the way up through 99... I just checked.

(Examining ftw!!)

I do that too.

I must thank you wakka. After an hour and a half of my fiddling around with every setting but the one I needed, I just went to bed. Next thing I know wakka tells me how to do what I need to do. Thanks a bunch wakka, you are truly amazing!

(but you're a bit less amazing than N0valyfe or swampjedi :P )

(Examining ftw!!)

I do that too.

I must thank you wakka. After an hour and a half of my fiddling around with every setting but the one I needed, I just went to bed. Next thing I know wakka tells me how to do what I need to do. Thanks a bunch wakka, you are truly amazing!

(but you're a bit less amazing than N0valyfe or swampjedi :P )

You're welcome! Who is swampjedi?

2hgzt6o.jpg

Rank 666 ftw? :shock:

:lol: , to that.

Who is swampjedi?

Shame on you! He is a very good skiller, check the rate this forum for his thread.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

2hgzt6o.jpg

Rank 666 ftw? :shock:

:lol: , to that.

Who is swampjedi?

Shame on you! He is a very good skiller, check the rate this forum for his thread.

woooooooooooooo satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111666666666!!!!!!!!!

anyways, I've never heard of swampjedi, I'll look.

EDIT: He's pretty good, he has all the easy 99's though, the farming level is impressive however. Needs to work on his cb stats, Skill pures don't tend to impress me much.

I hope you are doing ok Wakka. I am worried about you. Your character appears to be hanging close to his death in your sig. If you are contemplating hanging yourself please pm me and we can work it out. There is no need to go through with this.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

I hope you are doing ok Wakka. I am worried about you. Your character appears to be hanging close to his death in your sig. If you are contemplating hanging yourself please pm me and we can work it out. There is no need to go through with this.
lol <3: