~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm expecting a bank pic, no matter how much you ignore my posts :cry:

4 days until my exitmation is met or i look like an idiot>,>

BTW: have your mouse over the slayer skill thing to show exp then take pic of the drop, it may prove useful to some users who are too lazy to check hiscores.

Absolutely LOVE the gem update! I can now make some tele tabs and use lunar magics which should speed my training up a whole LOT! I've got like 700 sapphires so I'm going to go make some of those ::' (and like 200 of everything else)

exactly what I'm doing

I hate the number of rune boots you have...

punk_wasted_youth2.jpg

where have lunars been all my life??? these things own. Brought 2 super sets to a gargoyle task, used the contact npc spell afterward and got nechryaels :D . 2 tasks without leaving! and Jagex says theyre are new spells for it this month, can't wait :)

Good Luck Wakka.

I saw you at the slayer tower killing Infernals once, when i was on the road to 65 slayer (got it) and you seemed very respectable and nice.

I knew very little about you, other than that you were a tip it'er.

After reading this blog, I will be following your levels and drops.

I too have a very big goal (not as big as yours, but big for me) in getting 99 fishing.

I now know that you are a good person and player, one of the best and well respected i've seen, so i say this...I own you in fishing! \'

Nah, just kidding (i do actually), but i really want to say thanks for talking to me, inspired me to keep going with that 65 slayer goal, whether you know it or not.

Also, I have seen the thread you posted on rune mining, and it seems obvious that you love to help others and see that they are doing the best they can!

Thanks for everything Wakka,

Lee

P.S. I own you in fishing!

P.P.S You own me in everything else :oops:

<3:

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

but i really want to say thanks for talking to me, inspired me to keep going with that 65 slayer goal, whether you know it or not.

Also, I have seen the thread you posted on rune mining, and it seems obvious that you love to help others and see that they are doing the best they can!

<3:

Thats a nice summary of our big little Wakka =)

Absolutely LOVE the gem update! I can now make some tele tabs and use lunar magics which should speed my training up a whole LOT! I've got like 700 sapphires so I'm going to go make some of those ::' (and like 200 of everything else)

Don't tell me you didn't use Lunar before the update. :o

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

but i really want to say thanks for talking to me, inspired me to keep going with that 65 slayer goal, whether you know it or not.

<3:

Thats a nice summary of our big little Wakka =)

Heh, I tried, I feel I hit the nail on the head \'

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

The poor guy couldnt leave his teles and high alch behind :P
mainly just the teles but with the new d stone stuff i can get anywhere I need with just some house teleports.

and no, ive never used lunar up until yesterday.

Yeah, at first it was really weird, with no teles, high alchemy, etc. But then I got used to it. All you need to have really, is a BUNCH of glories, having completed Fairy tale 2 (for the rings; they are really helpfull) and a bunch of runes. Clues don't take too long either, because Lunar spells have the teleport to wilderness as well.

Maybe when I'm done with Slayer, I will write a guide for pro-slayers using Lunars. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Congrats on switching to lunar, you'll love it <3:. I know I did, I used it to get from 70k to 83 slayer to 85 in 8 days. Only annoying part was when I needed to alch I took the stuff and nats to the altar, switched, alched, then switched back. Still it was so worth it to book it to 85 that fast \'.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Gratz on rune boots.

BTW your due for a bank pic today, may 1st, been a month ;)

its almost exactly the same.... :? I'll do them like,every half a year or so...

and that was the reason for a large groan accross runescape :P

been keeping tabs on youre progress in slayer and youredoing great(though i level slayer much quicker :roll: maybe a bit of a xp differance :lol: )

you should go back to 99 hunter when youve done slayer.its not very difficult and its another 99 to add to the list+its one fewer task to do in the summer.

i read youre editorial on runehead and i enjoyed it along with the other articles(also managed to recognise some familiar faces).i do agree with most of the stuff of what youre saying on the order of 99's but i would reccomend going for 99 in a combat skill before you embark on the journey.it will make it easier to do those questswhich make youre lives so much easier but you did say that you should have decent overall stats before embarking on maxing out so i cant really moan.

keep it up wakka

edit:dont want to mark youretopic with bad spelling :oops:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Yeah, at first it was really weird, with no teles, high alchemy, etc. But then I got used to it. All you need to have really, is a BUNCH of glories, having completed Fairy tale 2 (for the rings; they are really helpfull) and a bunch of runes. Clues don't take too long either, because Lunar spells have the teleport to wilderness as well.

Maybe when I'm done with Slayer, I will write a guide for pro-slayers using Lunars. :D

I actually had more teles with lunar than modern because I made 500 house tablets. My house has all the teles. So with Lunar teles, house teles, jewerly teles (glory, duel, games, dbracelet and dnecklace) and fairy rings = me :D

Gratz on rune boots.

BTW your due for a bank pic today, may 1st, been a month ;)

its almost exactly the same.... :? I'll do them like,every half a year or so...

I figured>,>

I found out doing one skill only, doesn't change your bank much-.-

I actually had more teles with lunar than modern because I made 500 house tablets. My house has all the teles. So with Lunar teles, house teles, jewerly teles (glory, duel, games, dbracelet and dnecklace) and fairy rings = me :D

you hardly even need the fairy rings, other than the slayer cave its not really needed unless I'm forgetting a couple.

you hardly even need the fairy rings, other than the slayer cave its not really needed unless I'm forgetting a couple.

Hi, i fairy ring to CIP every day.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

Hi, i fairy ring to CIP every day.

Hi, lordfan smells

ye ive done lunar slaying before all you need is some tele tabs and with the new teleports it makes lunar slaying even easier because before there was a bit of walking space so the update makes it a little easier to get around

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

The only thing "bad" about lunars is that you can't solo mage at dks with me, I go to dks every time I get a dk task and more so that is the only reason that keeps me from getting full time lunars :\

Anyway wakka, keep it up dude, you're doing great :D =D> \:D/

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.