~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rawr.

You aren't allowed to get 99 until late June, when I get my membership back :P

Btw, don't forget to put your report in arial instead of times new roman, it's way bigger :thumbsup:

I would if i could, but my teachers are more clever then that, says times new roman, 12 pt. font. they are very specific :wink: . 7 pages of writing. Last paper we did i extended it a bit on the margins and included the header in the 7 pg count, so i was in truth about 1 page short. Ended up getting 10 pts off for it. Would have gotten an A :x .

So i saw a video of this once but i havent tried it so i dunno if your teacher will catch you. But you have to go into edit and replace all your size 12 periods with size 14-20 depending on how much more length you need and it is pretty hard to spot. It will add more length to your paper than you would expect. But yeah if it doesnt work then the info didnt come from me.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

So i saw a video of this once but i havent tried it so i dunno if your teacher will catch you. But you have to go into edit and replace all your size 12 periods with size 14-20 depending on how much more length you need and it is pretty hard to spot. It will add more length to your paper than you would expect. But yeah if it doesnt work then the info didnt come from me.
not going to risk it, I'll just do the best I can :(

you said 'the best I can' youp ut a frowning smily>.> why...?

i hate research papers.

i hate research papers.

:boohoo: =(

i hate research papers.

:boohoo: =(

well I guess I pretty much hate school in general :lol: . Maybe it'll get better when I get me a girlfriend (hopefully soon <3: ).

well I guess I pretty much hate school in general :lol: . Maybe it'll get better when I get me a girlfriend (hopefully soon <3: ).

School does get better with a gf ;). Good Luck getting that girl =p

Going to ask her out when the time is right. Hopefully I wont get rejected like the other 20 times :x

School does get better with a gf ;). Good Luck getting that girl =p

Going to ask her out when the time is right. Hopefully I wont get rejected like the other 20 times :x

Ouch, i feel your pain, :cry:

Really nice stats =)

How long did agil take? I hate that skill but running helps.

What lvl should I start ape atoll at?

Good luck with slayer

start at 70, 75-99 straight through without breaks took me 10 weeks, but my schedule varies a lot. I clocked it at 52k xp an hour with constant run (super energy/energy pots).

Nice article =D> :thumbsup: \'. Keep going with the slayer, your doing good :D. Goodluck with the girl too

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Wow almost 200m overall exp! :o :shock: \' :thumbsup: =D>

Smilies ftw

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I've got like 780k till 98 slayer and now, for the first time during my slayer training, it feels like my head could explode any second. I could've never imagined that it was possible to get bored to slayer.

Good luck with your slayer, girl friend, school stuff and all that.

Just remember that asking a player to be your girlfriend in rs is against the rules, check the rule #1 for more info :XD:

I've got like 780k till 98 slayer and now, for the first time during my slayer training, it feels like my head could explode any second. I could've never imagined that it was possible to get bored to slayer.

Just remember that asking a player to be your girlfriend in rs is against the rules, check the rule #1 for more info :XD:

Slayer is the most entertaining skill in RS, I'll be sad when I get to 99, yet excited that I achieved it :D

Slayer is the most entertaining skill in RS, I'll be sad when I get to 99, yet excited that I achieved it :D

And you'll have a super sexy cape :lol:

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15