Clans of 2007

dn1dn2

So what clans do you think will hit rs in 07?? ive heard of a few clans that are menna be starting in 2007, i mean good ones....the best one or the one i should say with good leadership and ideas that ive heard about is Friction...i think there gonna be a clan worth watching out for...

ANyway what are your predictions for the clan liffe in rs 07. Do you think di will stay top? or not?

What are your thoughts.

So what clans do you think will hit rs in 07?? ive heard of a few clans that are menna be starting in 2007, i mean good ones....the best one or the one i should say with good leadership and ideas that ive heard about is Friction...i think there gonna be a clan worth watching out for...

ANyway what are your predictions for the clan liffe in rs 07. Do you think di will stay top? or not?

What are your thoughts.

I don't believe DI is better then DS. Unless DS lose a good number of members I don't think they will be threatened by anyone. DI seem to be getting more members slowly but steadily and EH seem to be climbing member count to drive them to more success. Lately Corr have also been producing pretty decent opts to their pk trips and what not.

So I believe DS DI EH and Corr will probably be the big contenders for the most dominant clan.

What are your thoughts.

Never heard of Friction.

And new clans arent a threat until there about a year old.

P.S. DS is on top, not DI.

I think DS will stay top in f2p for a while. But after a while members will get annoyed because know one fights them in f2p. Then lots of their members will leave from being frustrated.

As for p2p, it's much a battle between DI TD and ROT. In the last two week rot have been posting pk run ins against di and beating them. It will be interested to see what happens.

Member of Ruthless 25 may 2006 - present

Clan website:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ruthless/index.php?

TD died, RoT have the edge in p2p.

TD dead really? There goes the best or second best Mb clan lol.

Rot and Di fighting for the best p2p position

DS remains untouchable in f2p

Wondering what to do with life .....

What are your thoughts.

I don't believe DI is better then DS. Unless DS lose a good number of members I don't think they will be threatened by anyone. DI seem to be getting more members slowly but steadily and EH seem to be climbing member count to drive them to more success. Lately Corr have also been producing pretty decent opts to their pk trips and what not.

So I believe DS DI EH and Corr will probably be the big contenders for the most dominant clan.

I dont believe DI will be good in f2p anymore. I believe that they will continue the slide or remain where they are this year. The clans to watch in '07 will be: DS, DF , Corr, EH and VR. RSD have been inactive due to their rebuilding but they may become a contender.

What are your thoughts.

I dont believe DI will be good in f2p anymore. I believe that they will continue the slide or remain where they are this year. The clans to watch in '07 will be: DS, DF , Corr, EH and VR. RSD have been inactive due to their rebuilding but they may become a contender.

Di is still strong in f2p, but not as much as they use to be 2 years ago. They're more of p2p based now and still dominate p2p wildy no dout.

What are your thoughts.

Di is still strong in f2p, but not as much as they use to be 2 years ago. They're more of p2p based now and still dominate p2p wildy no dout.

I wouldnt dominate, 'dominate' is what DS does in f2p and rot is now very good to the point where Di cannot claim to be dominant.

DS can alwas defeat DI in f2p.

EH and Corr will continue getting stronger and put an emposing threat on DS and DI, and maybe eventualy out-return them.

F2P success is about how much you can return, as the 7 hour DF v DI fight showed.

The p2p top position will be constantly fought over for by RoT and DI, but with possibly more joining RoT, and maybe RoT to become #1, even though a lot of the stuff they do is pathetic.

And new clans arent a threat until there about a year old.

EH is 4 months old.

.: 123 Combat :.

Wildernessguardiansavatar.gif

I saw someone's post on RSC; they said they liked RoT because "it wasn't as NH anymore, except for the event-crashing". I'm paraphrasing.

Doesn't that sound just a little contradictory?

I've already said that Corr was getting stronger in pking, but now it really seems like it. I'm kind of surprised how RoT has been posting their run-ins...but that debate is for another time I guess.

Igna.gif

erm i dont mean 2 offend anyone one but who are R.O.T like wats the clan name when it aint R.O.T??

and does any1 have a link?

Reign. Of. Terror.

They're a bunch of disrespectful people, all piled together in one clan. Not sure what their site is.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Leader of Corr & u don't know ROT's website? :shame:

Nah, I'm just kidding--I didn't even know it either. Found ROT's website on RSHSC: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Rs_Rot/index.php?act=idx

(Isn't their banner copyright infringement?)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Leader of Corr & u don't know ROT's website? :shame:

Nah, I'm just kidding--I didn't even know it either. Found ROT's website on RSHSC: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Rs_Rot/index.php?act=idx

(Isn't their banner copyright infringement?)

Yeah it is. :shame:

barrowsmguthan,mobius112.gif

mobius112.gif

Mining so fast that you can literally watch this bar go up.