Ultimate Ranged Training guide for Free players!

Kill_Life

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super mega ultimate inflated Knowledge base guide!

Why all the knowledge that can be found straight from the knowledge base?

Wow dude, I never realised you were such an arse. Just because you've written a decent Summoning guide doesn't mean you can go around bashing other people's guides. Where in the Knowledge Base does it mention how to safespot monsters in F2P, and the advantages and disadvantages of each training spot? Oh, it doesn't. :roll:

I know a training spot at black knights that's much better than yours. You go up into the room with the altar, put on Eagle Eye (or Hawk/Sharp Eye if you don't have 44 prayer), and shoot them across the fence. You can go get your arrows and the drops by going up and down the ladders.

And mithril arrows are only 46gp now (would be cheaper if it weren't for the price floor), which makes them a good option for NPCs that have good drops.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Wow dude, I never realised you were such an arse. Just because you've written a decent Summoning guide doesn't mean you can go around bashing other people's guides. Where in the Knowledge Base does it mention how to safespot monsters in F2P, and the advantages and disadvantages of each training spot? Oh, it doesn't. :roll:

I'm not trying to an arse. I'm telling him he should remove bonuses of each equipment. Although I could have worded it better... #-o

But bashing? Come on now. I could have worded it better, but it's not bashing.

I edited my post to better reflect my opinion. Without the sarcasm. (And the super mega thingy was a joke...)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm not trying to an arse. I'm telling him he should remove bonuses of each equipment. Although I could have worded it better... #-o

But bashing? Come on now. I could have worded it better, but it's not bashing.

I edited my post to better reflect my opinion. Without the sarcasm. (And the super mega thingy was a joke...)

Being frank with you I'm yet to see a post on another players guide by you which isn't Pig-headed or ignorant. This is called "The Ultimate Ranged Guide" Hence the author added ALL the information available on it. Some of us would prefer to have the info and guide here, rather then flicking through Tip.It to find the other half of the guide. One of the best guides on Tif, little bit outdated though. 10/10 For sure. :thumbup:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Do you really not know that a Green d hide chaps is better than studded?

And it's a bit overdoing it to add everything, especially unimportant information. Pig headed? How so? I'm giving him critisism; I'm not saying "Your guide sucks." without an explanation.

inuyashakent-2.png

Do you really not know that a Green d hide chaps is better than studded?

And it's a bit overdoing it to add everything, especially unimportant information. Pig headed? How so? I'm giving him critisism; I'm not saying "Your guide sucks." without an explanation.

I know but who's to say someone whos only just started RuneScape and is looking for a guide hasn't? And you told him that his guide is copied basically from the Knowledge Base and made a sarcastic bash of it, I found that Pig headed and arrogant. Don't critic the fact hes opted to add additional information, thats a good thing, not a bad one. -.-

oversized.jpg[/bads]

In the end, it takes up alot of room, and everybody knows to look in the knowledge base. Hell, he could have just said "For stats, go look in the Official Runescape database."

Being frank with you I'm yet to see a post on another players guide by you which isn't Pig-headed or ignorant.

?

inuyashakent-2.png

Elemental wizards near port sarim are also quite good, they drop runes, and sometimes talismans, With water & fire talismans on over 1k each on the G.E., I think they are worth the time. They also aren't crowded at all ::'

Note: use accurate here, they don't spawn fast and you'd be better off with accurate

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but Flesh Crawlers (Level 35) are a great monster for pures and mains alike to train on.

Pros:

-They hit low (I believe 1's and maybe 2's)

-A safespot to avoid being hit

-Great exp

-You can retrieve your arrows

-They drop a piece of the sceptre

-There are 8 of them in the room I train in

-They are aggresive to all levels, so you can semi-AFK and read the TIF's :D

Cons:

-They hit quickly (the same speed as a shortbow shooting in rapid mode)

-Far from a bank

-Can get crowded at peak hours

They are situated in the furthest south-eastern room on the 2nd floor. I can't get a picture at the moment. I'll try to get a pic of the safespot for pures.

EDIT: Here's the pic:

Fleshsafespot.jpg

When they become non aggresive, I usually go one floor up and return down. I run back to the Crawlers and they're aggresive again :D

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

• 3 weeks later...

This guide is REALLY old, before the kjb or whatever. It hasn't been updated so leave it alone, it was great in it's day. Oh and to the flesh crawler response it has been stated many times that the author does not like the spot and will not add it.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again