Things from other games that would and wouldn't work in RS?

DarkDude

Maybe a party system that you make while in towns, villages, etc.

then once you leave the town or village only you and your party enters the map (your own copy of the map)

would end flamming

--------this nerd got hte idea from guildWars <3

also being able to have selcetable classes. end to all pures.

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

"Oh dear you are dead" screen from RSC, that owned, it needs to come back.

For those of you who don't know when you died the screen went black with red writing saying "Oh Dear, you are dead" in the middle, stayed for a second or too =P

Your Random Dungeon idea was mentioned in an old Behind the Scenes artical, which means that Jagex is working on it. Many people believe that that was the In Aid of the Myreque mini-game for after you complete that quest. I honestly don't think that, because it's fairly predictable as to what will happen.

Absolutely correct, so many people say it, but it cannot be, also Jagex said that you could take a group of friends along for the adventure. Treasure Trails was speculated as being able to take your friends along but I think Jagex was just testing the waters of Randomness.

Their next step is to pull a Diablo on us and make a real random dungeon that works, but they better work quickly or newer games might overshadow them. :?

Since 'games' is a bit vague, I'm going to put pausing and saving/loading, from consoles and such. Both could have hilarious consequences... :-w

Well I really meant similar games to Runescape. RPGs, other online games and such.

Surprised it's gone this long without "Being able to steal cars like GTA @@@@@@@@"

how bout u have to kill the top 4 runescape hardest non quest monsters in a place called the monster guild or something then you have to solo all of the monsters and each of them drops 1/4 of the dragon kite or just make the king black dragon,kalphite queen,chaos element,giant mole or a new TzHaar monsters have a very rare drop of 1/4 of dragon kite

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Their next step is to pull a Diablo on us and make a real random dungeon that works, but they better work quickly or newer games might overshadow them. :?

That game looks pretty cool. Maybe download it tomorrow. :)

Anyway, I looked at the site, and I saw queuing lines for servers that are full. That would work pretty well for RS I think.

Besides that, ofcourse random dungeons, and bigger bosses.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Chat channels and an auction house would be a great start. A clan/guild system would also be wonderful.

EDIT: Also, giant bosses and such wouldn't work as well as you may think. On WoW and similar games with giant bosses, you are expected to die dozens of times while you learn exactly where to stand, what abilities to use, what attacks the bosses use, ect, and the 3 item rule on rs would make that waaaay too costly.

It would be a great money drain, imagine a Runescape Nax :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

a party system like knight online(theres others but this is the one i know:|)

and something like a rideable pet dragon or a way to use the bird eggs by having parrots goto the bank for u

ethan112logowe9ez9.jpg

dersert outfit or prince outfit they look so alike...

Chat channels and an auction house would be a great start. A clan/guild system would also be wonderful.

EDIT: Also, giant bosses and such wouldn't work as well as you may think. On WoW and similar games with giant bosses, you are expected to die dozens of times while you learn exactly where to stand, what abilities to use, what attacks the bosses use, ect, and the 3 item rule on rs would make that waaaay too costly.

It would be a great money drain, imagine a Runescape Nax :P .

Rofl, Kel'Runezad

A single boss monster NPC with multiple attackable targets (like a hydra with multiple heads that you need to kill).

That does exist, it's in 'A Soul's Bane', the final fight is a three-headed thing, each head attacks you, and you have to kill all three of them to finish. It's not that hard, but it does exist.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

A single boss monster NPC with multiple attackable targets (like a hydra with multiple heads that you need to kill).

That does exist, it's in 'A Soul's Bane', the final fight is a three-headed thing, each head attacks you, and you have to kill all three of them to finish. It's not that hard, but it does exist.

It also exists in Temple Trekking. Level 140 head, and you have to kill the tentacles first.

On December 10, 2007, after a long struggle, I finally gave up membership, as the only thing I did in RS, pking, was gone.

Jages, you just bit the hands that paid you.