Story time, what?

Kashi

It occurs to me, Kashi, the most 1337 person in the universe, that the Tip.it community goes very far back, and therefore the members must have some really good stories that have never been told. SO! The topic of this thread is ...

.:STORY TIME:.

(Oh my God! *Applause*)

Tell your best story! There is no restriction on subject, other than of course it must be RuneScape related and please try to limit it to 3-4 paragraphs. Tell me about the time you died fighting chickens (thought that is literally impossible, their max hit is 0.) Tell me about your frustrations, your joys, your hatred, and all the emotions inbetween. For you see, I am a Dream-Demon and can only feel the emotions of others .. feed me your souls!! Err .. I mean .. yarn away?

Miaow .. !

EDIT: To the post below .. that is not a story stay on topic or I will crush you into a bloody

pulp and sell your liquified entrails as an energy drink. Good day! Miaow ..

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

It occurs to me, Kashi, the most 1337 person in the universe, that the Tip.it community goes very far back, and therefore the members must have some really good stories that have never been told. SO! The topic of this thread is ...

(Oh my God! *Applause*)

Tell your best story! There is no restriction on subject, other than of course it must be RuneScape related and please try to limit it to 3-4 paragraphs. Tell me about the time you died fighting chickens (thought that is literally impossible, their max hit is 0.) Tell me about your frustrations, your joys, your hatred, and all the emotions inbetween. For you see, I am a Dream-Demon and can only feel the emotions of others .. feed me your souls!! Err .. I mean .. yarn away?

Miaow .. !

EDIT: To the post below .. that is not a story stay on topic or I will crush you into a bloody

i disagree i died by the evil chickin when the rs window closed

i was in tzhaar pits

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

(Oh my God! *Applause*)

Miaow .. !

i disagree i died by the evil chickin when the rs window closed

i was in tzhaar pits

he means a chicken lvl 1...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ah,this just happened, and I'll post since Kashi wants me to.

I just got a clue from the Hell hounds that I killed with a D hally Kashi loaned me, and one of them made me go into the wild.

After looking for ab it, I found the spot. Along the way, I saw two lvl 80s running towards me, in Zamarok Robes. "Hah", I though, "my ddp with my lvl 80 str will rip right through them" . First spec, 0-0, second, 0-0

By now, I'm getting plastered with hits from Ice bursts and d scimmy hits.

I die, losing all my tele runes, zerker, ddp, and *clue*

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I hate dragon dagger special. I got hit a 15, 16 at the green dragons by a girl. Why are most pkers girls? Do they like to play with a girl they will never have or just really creepy enough to stare at a girl made up by pixels.

I find it funny how the real girls value is diminished by the fact some rude person likes to prance around in the other gender. I have been called sad for having manners? We need a Manner Test random every 5 minutes.

I find it stupid how their parents don't teach them manners or at least give them 5 across the face or leather to their backs. They deserve it and if I was their parent I would make them squeal.

I am not advising child punishment. Yet these children will go through life rude and heartless. I am not saying I'm perfect or have the most perfect childhood but still, these children need a bit of parental talk. I can not talk to them for my words fall on deaf ears and I do not think anybody can. They just whine and cry if something bad happens or if someone won't give them everything they want.

I took my fair share of beatings. Pain is inevitable.

I can go days and days on this subject.

I have been called "nerd" and "noob" for using "big" words. People who are polite say "pardon me"? Educating these callow minds is an impossible thing to accomplish for they are far away and you can not use physical contact to teach them that its wrong to treat another as if they are in a lower standard compared to them.

When a cat scratches your priceless couch, you spray it with water. With children you spray them with their own blood.

Insane I know, but these children are out of control and need to be taught a lesson, I try and reason them with common sense but their minds are weak and cold. I gave blood to their dry veins, but still they refuse to change their harsh ways.

most of my friends who are guys irl changed thier charcters to girls when I asked why they said that girls seem to hit better with dds specs. Myabe we should look into this :-k

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

most of my friends who are guys irl changed thier charcters to girls when I asked why they said that girls seem to hit better with dds specs. Myabe we should look into this :-k

I highly doubt that's true... I think they just wanted more attention :x Darn cross dressers!...

The hell is the matter with you people, this is a very good topic for a thread ...

Post something or I will be forced to beat you until you do.

idiotacyoa5.png

There once was a guy named Wolfy, who then met an awesome girl named Kashi. They didn't take much but they're still friends! This means that Kashi and Wolfy should hang out.

Oh, on subject!!!

Back in the day, when I was but a wee lil' laddy, I started an account called WolfHunterXZ, I logged in, and was amazed at the site, of all the other newbies within the city of Lumbridge! I wandered about and man what a game, I started instantly with cooking! Wandering about, killing chickens and cows, I eventually got into the cooking guild! Where I spent my Summer Day's cooking apple pies listening to music for hours on end. I fought and I fought, day in and day out, leveling my character as slowly as can be, due to it being such a strife! That is, until that faithful day, when the next Runescape was released! I explored and liked but I grew bored. I eventually left Runescape for about a year, I was bored one day and decided to log back in, none of my friends were on anymore those days...

So thus, I came BACK to Tip.It. I had ALWAYS used Tip.It on Runescape 1 (Classic) for quests and helpful guides, but never signed for the forums. I was looking for friends, and eventually signed up for the forums! And thus, I began to know more people upon Tip.It! Now, I'm fairly well known, not by like everyone, but by a lot of people, and a few of the famous peoples! But still, I think Kashi and Wolfy should hang out :P

And nowadays, I wander about, wondering what to do next, missing the days of yore...

-Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Well, it's simple logic really. Women are born natural killers.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

This one happened last night ...

I was killing the Green Dragons in Lv20-25 wilderness, in World 6. Being a newb PKing world,

there were alot of 70's and 80's also at those dragons, probably having wandered there from

Edgeville. There were no less than 5 Lv80's all attacking each other. They would fight, teleport,

run back, and fight some more, and nobody seemed to be getting anywhere. Eventually,

it grew very irritating, not to mention they were taking all the dragons. On my return to Edgeville,

instead of re-stocking my food as I usually would, I grabbed some runes and Ghostly Robes.

When I got back to the dragons, I found (this was too perfect ..) three Lv80's standing next

to each other. It was a simple matter to turn on the 15% mage prayer, Ice Burst them to hold

my victims in place, and Smoke Barrage them to death. Somehow (and I still haven't figured out

how), none of them were skulled, even though they'd been fighting non-stop for half an hour.

Oh well ... I got enough Dragon Bones and hides between themto fill up my inventory, so it

saved me about 10 minutes killing those dragons myself. :)

idiotacyoa5.png

I find it stupid how their parents don't teach them manners or at least give them 5 across the face or leather to their backs. They deserve it and if I was their parent I would make them squeal.

I already don't like you, and that is being very polite. Please express your sadistic and cruel tendencies elsewhere.

So that this post isn't considered spam, I'll include a story of my own.

At level 82 I was merchanting for my whip, buying strings in seers bank 150 each, and selling for 170+ on forums. I receive a pm from someone called shoulen m0nk. He says: "I'll buy all your strings 180 each." Of course, I agree, and ask him where he would like to meet. He says he is currently at Oziach in edgeville, and asks me to come his world. Since my glory was out of charges, I tele to falador, switch and walk from there to falador. Then, I make a mistake that will cost my several mil. Wearing all my armor, cash, and weapons, I walk north-east of the monastery. There I am confronted by a green dot running towards me. The next second I'm incased in ice, unable to move. M0nk pulls a dds, specs for snake eyes, then a 15, 16. The next two specs almost kill me, but I'm now unfrozen. I make a break for it and get a grand total of two steps before being barraged for a 15 and dying.

Lost: rockshell legs, berserker helm, glory, wealth, obby set, dds, and 4.2k bowstrings.

Kept: rockshell top, d hally, d long, and d scim. (I was smart enough to mage pray and turn on pro item.)

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

i know, lets all make flame posts, and add stories, so more people will flame us, and to keep their posts from being spam, they post stories. This way we hear many more stories!

When I was a noob, i killed cows for days, then found al-k, but couldn't pay the fee. I begged for money for hours before finding varrok. Good times good times...

Then I started cutting trees, and selling them to the gen. store. I got 5,000 gp, and was bragging to my friend, when this guy came up and said "I have 500,000 gp" I was like "thats impossible!" I didn't realise it was true till i had 10k or so.

Next I mined. I mined, and mined, and mined. I iron ore, after iron ore, after iron ore. Then I started smelting. I smelted around 1k iron, and smithed them into iron plates. I sold them to a gen store, not knowing about notes. I repeated for weeks, and finaly got the best item in the game; a rune pickaxe!! I was rich, filthy rich. Then I went to karamja to mine coal there. I had my addy pick with me too. I went into the volcano, where I mined a few ores. Then a skeleton attacked me. I ran away into a lesser demon. I was about 30 cb at the time. I couldn't find the exit, and being unable to log out, I did the only thing I could to log out: I x-ed out the window. I went to school the next day, asking for one of my friends to come get my stuff when I died, since I had logged out. I logged in later that day to find my self in lumby. I had my addy and rune pickaxe. It was a miracle.

Skipping to about a year later, when I got P2P; I bought some rune boots for 400k. I went to edge in a F2p world, to buy bones from noobs for 5gp ea. I ventured into lvl 1 wildy. I got snared with my rune boots on, and killed. I lost the boots. I quit for a month. Lol.

:wall: this was wayyyyyy back when i was a lvl 38 CL with lvl 30+ for magic atk def and str. i was in full addy and addy scim when i took on the *drum roll sounds* dragon slayer drgon lol muahahha... i had a FULL invent of lobbies and quest stuff buuuuutttt still, i got PWN3D wit like 5 health to go and i lost my quest stuff addy and my precious scimmy :( :(

:( :( :( (and by the way 1withdragons i liked ur tale) im still a nooby lvl 47 C.L but i gots me a rune scimmy :D :D :D

2e6egbb.jpg

2dhdvyf.jpg

O:) Dark Kid325 O:) a.k.a. O:) SephirotH O:) 4biaura.gif