How many of ur clan's war have been crashed?

Dbzruler72

War crashing is probably one of the most disrespectful things out there a clan can do. At the same time, the clan doing the crashing usually comes out of the Wilderness with a lot more armor than they came in with, but their reputation goes bad. How many of ur clan's clan wars or mini-wars have been crashed, & who crashed it?

For my clan, our first ever clan war turned out to be a bad experience. The opposing clan was killed heading to the war location before we got there. The clan leader PMed me saying we cheated. I had no idea what he was talking about. My clan headed up there ready to war, & then have a second later we were engulfed by a much larger clan. I had no idea who crashed that war as they never spammed.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

They probably used TeamSpeak or IRC to pile you guys ;x

Only had a war crashed once by accident.

Wearing green capes and by a wrong scoutreport TRWF thought we were Titan. They rushed in while we were rushing in on the DD of the opponent... Bad timing ;x

When they noticed it was a war they tried to withdraw as fast as they could though. Didn't matter anymore ;x Ops went down so fast we were as good as dead :D

TRWF appologized though... And I still <3: them

Boozeless-Bum1.gif

• 1 month later...

Hmm.. War crashing doesn't happen too much because clans usually want to keep their reputation up. Unless they're a no honour clan.. then I see why. It happens mostly by accident because if they are coming to the war the pkers don't know if they are going to a clan war or if they are just pking.

j0xPu5R.png

my clan's war wuznt really crashed rite away but the enemy clan (Satin's MVP's) & our side (Race of Elves & Unor Clan--we're allies) were supposed to fight by the ruins on the eastern edge of wilderness

the Unor Clan wuz bigger & went by demonic ruins (we were setting ambush) & the enemy wuz by Race of Elves

the enemy ran away when they saw the Race of Elves & we thought we won

the Unor Clan & ROE went to demonic ruins where a huge lvl 100+ clan came & owned us all

tht's how our war wuz crashed

Proud leader of the Race of Elves: http://www.freewebs.com/raceofelves

Well.. Most of the time it happens by accident, as clans respect each other. And crashing is extremely disrespectful. Usually they think your just pking or something and they kill you without a doubt in their minds...

j0xPu5R.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Easter Madness TET event got crashed by TMRD (The Mighty Red Dragons). We were supposed to have a wildy egg fight using wind strikes, just for fun. We were near demonic ruins I believe, when they attacked us. The bad part is that they're a 110+ clan. That was a really low thing to do, and that clan has no honour. I mean, I was level 75, and I get attacked by a 115? What's the fun in that? Ruin somebody's fun? Eternal shame will rest in the home of TMRD.

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

The Easter Madness TET event got crashed by TMRD (The Mighty Red Dragons). We were supposed to have a wildy egg fight using wind strikes, just for fun. We were near demonic ruins I believe, when they attacked us. The bad part is that they're a 110+ clan. That was a really low thing to do, and that clan has no honour. I mean, I was level 75, and I get attacked by a 115? What's the fun in that? Ruin somebody's fun? Eternal shame will rest in the home of TMRD.

Really??? Wow. They must have not known. Becuase if they knew then that's really really really low man. That's even worse than crashing a clan war.

j0xPu5R.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a few wars crashed. I know that people in clans tell their friends, who know other clans, etc. Ya know? News gets around, and it really puts honor to the test, to see if clans who know about simpler, easy-to-defeat clans will crash the war, or respect them. I think it's an important issue, but an unresolvable one at that.

~Mvp~

First off, dont talk about them badly just because they did one bad thing. Eternal shame? No honour? Do you even know what that means?

Im sure if you guys asked for an apology they would, they probably didnt even know you guys were having a wind strike war. But the wild is no rules, they can kill anyone they want. Im not really sure what you expected to happen.

Rofl. Do you actually think TMRD would waste their time going after you all? You probably just happened to be on the world they were on and they attacked you. More than their right to do so.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, yeah I have a couple (though they arent your average, clan interfered type of scenarios)

1/ When I was an extremely low level (75 or so) I was in a clan and we were having a war (and winning ;)) I brought my 2 most prized possesions. DDS and DScimmy, oh and my berserker.

Well we won and were all laughing/having a good time. Then the two lvl 90s (who obviously were planning something) decided to kill the average clan members. Me being the first. I was dead in a matter of mili-seconds ):

2/ When my friend was filming a movie (Keldagrim wars pt 2, Im the guy with pink hair :D), and yes, we were wearing iron with steel or so weps, a group of pkers decided to ruin our fun, with profits in the MINUS area (they were using ice burst). I fought them back but... steel warhammer vs. ice spells doesnt turn out too good.