[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

You dont quit it. You keep on, and focus.

Oh, and for god sake, sell that cannon -.-. Just burthope kalphites, melee normal dagannoths or mage rex, and nothing else really requires cannon. You wont get many of those tasks anyway..

I suggest using chealdar for slayer exp - She gives a much better variety of monsters which gives good exp, than duradel does. He assigns the heavy monsters with drops, which you cant get yet anyway.

A cannon only gives you more expenses, and kalphite tasks are so tedious i wouldnt even do them with a cannon.

So if youre getting bored of slow slayer exp at lv 69, and even are using a cannon, you dont get through it, sorry to say. But keep on. focus. Thats what i did. i was bored at first, but at the higher lvs, and the metal dragon tasks, the money begun to roll in, and now im 90 slayer and not stopping anytime soon.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont quit it. You keep on, and focus.

Oh, and for god sake, sell that cannon -.-. Just burthope kalphites, melee normal dagannoths or mage rex, and nothing else really requires cannon. You wont get many of those tasks anyway..

I suggest using chealdar for slayer exp - She gives a much better variety of monsters which gives good exp, than duradel does. He assigns the heavy monsters with drops, which you cant get yet anyway.

A cannon only gives you more expenses, and kalphite tasks are so tedious i wouldnt even do them with a cannon.

So if youre getting bored of slow slayer exp at lv 69, and even are using a cannon, you dont get through it, sorry to say. But keep on. focus. Thats what i did. i was bored at first, but at the higher lvs, and the metal dragon tasks, the money begun to roll in, and now im 90 slayer and not stopping anytime soon.

Surely if I wanted faster slayer exp I would keep the cannon, I have 15k cannon balls left and money for more. Are you really sure that selling the cannon would make me get the levels faster?

Oh and by the way I ike your methods of encouragement, so subtle I barely noticed them concealed in your post...

Got this shortly after GWD with Sjak and Heph. 107 CB too! ::'

86attack11thseptember07tb3.png

Nice level and gratz on 107 combat! ::'

And Bandos Boss & Chaos Element hunting was fun. I really think we deserved some good drops... :anxious: pity we didn't got them :cry: :XD:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Sorry about sounding so harsh, but i dont like it when peoples think it's kind of a breeze to get a high slayer level. Most peoples also expect abyssal demons to drop a whip each 100-200' to earn lots of money, but reality is you easily can go +1K without a drop.

Also, im sure you would PROFIT alot more without a cannon. I dont really get much faster exp even though i have a cannon, as its very rarely i get cannon assigns - 15-20 dagannoth tasks in whole my carrier.

The only things which are worth to cannon tho, are kalphites (I burthope these, theyre way too boring and no good drops), Dagannoths (Melee them isnt as fast, maybe a third slower, but you doesnt spend heaps).

Black demons, those are maybe the best slayer exp ingame, can give upto 25K exp a hour with cannon, 20K exp a hour without. Those require prayerpots, and if using a cannon, constant looking at the msg screen which can be hard as you keep getting the "im already under attack" message when your cannon is running. Also, as you only get 5K exp more a hour, it doesnt seem to be worth spending 200k on the 5K exp, especially not when they drop nothing of value (a few rune meds or chains maybe).

Dust devils.. Had those 5 times in my whole carrier, im 90 slayer with 5.5M exp, i dont even count those.

Hellhounds - Maybe good for the clue hunters, but i dont see the reason to hide behind a pillar and shoot balls at them when meleeing is way easier and maybe just as fast.

So, i wouldnt use a cannon. But your choise.

Again, sorry for sounding harsh :/.

Got this shortly after GWD with Sjak and Heph. 107 CB too! ::'

86attack11thseptember07tb3.png

gratz hartlar... <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Congratz on the 86 attack and 107 combat :)

I hope you reach your 1800 Total Goal soon, i myself am only 12 levels from it.

Goodluck :)

FF01

duomagenp9.gif

I need a Duo Mage Partner to Kill Rexie with. I have alot of experience, just no one to go with.

If you can help me, i would love to here from you. Just PM me. (Im 88 Magic, 70 Prayer, 86 Def and 107 Combat)

Sorry about sounding so harsh, but i dont like it when peoples think it's kind of a breeze to get a high slayer level. Most peoples also expect abyssal demons to drop a whip each 100-200' to earn lots of money, but reality is you easily can go +1K without a drop.

Also, im sure you would PROFIT alot more without a cannon. I dont really get much faster exp even though i have a cannon, as its very rarely i get cannon assigns - 15-20 dagannoth tasks in whole my carrier.

The only things which are worth to cannon tho, are kalphites (I burthope these, theyre way too boring and no good drops), Dagannoths (Melee them isnt as fast, maybe a third slower, but you doesnt spend heaps).

Black demons, those are maybe the best slayer exp ingame, can give upto 25K exp a hour with cannon, 20K exp a hour without. Those require prayerpots, and if using a cannon, constant looking at the msg screen which can be hard as you keep getting the "im already under attack" message when your cannon is running. Also, as you only get 5K exp more a hour, it doesnt seem to be worth spending 200k on the 5K exp, especially not when they drop nothing of value (a few rune meds or chains maybe).

Dust devils.. Had those 5 times in my whole carrier, im 90 slayer with 5.5M exp, i dont even count those.

Hellhounds - Maybe good for the clue hunters, but i dont see the reason to hide behind a pillar and shoot balls at them when meleeing is way easier and maybe just as fast.

So, i wouldnt use a cannon. But your choise.

Again, sorry for sounding harsh :/.

Coming from a level 90 Slayer I like to take your advice into consideration. If I didn't it would make me look like a fool, I had little knowledge of "hardcore" slaying when I started towards 85 so I want all the advice I can get. I have decided to swap to Chaeldar as my Slayer master and see how that goes. I am going to continue cannoning some tasks, but when my 14k C Balls run out I shan't buy anymore. Heph has told me it took about 15k cannonballs from 83 - 85 Slayer so I might buy some more then.

Thanks everybody for your comments and support! ::'

Sorry for the no updates, yesterday my internet cut out early in the morning. I have a nice Basilisk task to finish later when my homework is up to scratch and lots of pictures to upload including two apparently rare drops. :-w

Sorry for the no updates, yesterday my internet cut out early in the morning. I have a nice Basilisk task to finish later when my homework is up to scratch and lots of pictures to upload including two apparently rare drops. :-w

:P

Can't wait to see them.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

:P

Can't wait to see them.

Don't tell anyone just yet! :P

I don't think they're that great though. :P

:ohnoes:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg