• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o well im going to lose im agensed mixerman and blazer but o well

backround15876489.pngbackroungforbaser.png

ummmmrightsample.png

u can pick one

lmfao u should just quit tryin to sell those dm sigs, in every "buying a sig post" u post them, anbd not once are they even mentioned like they exist, so just stop

111yr4.jpg

You know what I hate about these competitions? The creator says "Be creative!", and then after all your hard work, they say "Sorry, I don't like your style", or "Wasn't really what I had in mind..."

Not blaming you, it's actually a pretty good idea to let them choose, but just warning you not to say "do anything" and then get angry cause someone did something you "wern't looking for"...

And although I probably won't enter, I'd say the split prize is probably better: 700k, 200k, 100k 8)

You stole that taking the head off idea from one of my early sigs..

Man, thats so stupid, like ripping a head of a torso is something new that you invented, I wonder from what you ripped it.

This should be getting fun competition, lots of different sigs (theme), good luck to all sigmakers.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You stole that taking the head off idea from one of my early sigs..

Man, thats so stupid, like ripping a head of a torso is something new that you invented, I wonder from what you ripped it.

This should be getting fun competition, lots of different sigs (theme), good luck to all sigmakers.

Of course I invented it. I invented the art of decapitatingpeoplesheadfromtheirbodys! Didn't you know?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Ok... I don't even know if you're joking, so I'm really getting scared but:

1) If you are joking, that first post was pretty funny... :lol:

2) If you're not joking, you need some counselling :lol:

eh, cya.

Joking!? How dare you insult me, ME, the Leader of the art of headremovation. :roll:

'Course i'm joking, just getting bored with Timmy acting like a tard.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Ok... I don't even know if you're joking, so I'm really getting scared but:

1) If you are joking, that first post was pretty funny... :lol:

2) If you're not joking, you need some counselling :lol:

eh, cya.

Joking!? How dare you insult me, ME, the Leader of the art of headremovation. :roll:

'Course i'm joking, just getting bored with Timmy acting like a tard.

Oh! ok, cool :lol: I was starting to worry about you becoming a [developmentally delayed]ed, psychotic and absolutely insane fool...

Ah well, anyway, back-on-topic-sort-of: You can't really blame everyone for flaming Timmy... Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his sigs all suck, I'm saying he's being really stupid and trying to re-sell sigs... Ya, that's right, the 'decapitation' sig, with the black-clothes-guy, he has already given that sig to Poseidon, but he keeps entering it into contests anyway...

Hm, wat has Timmy come to... Next, he'll probably think up something insanely crazy, like using punctuation and spelling, or thinking of making more then 1 sig and entering it a thousand times, until everyone just wants to assasinate him... *K, I'll shutup now*...

Nobody in the Mental Hospital(sp?) I "work" in thinks I am mad, Muhaha, MUHA HA HAAAAAAAA. Yeah anyway, the men in white coats are telling me it's time for my medication.. Err, I mean, vitamins.